Jarius Wynn re-signed

Beerball

Wynn is a key guy for the Bills. I think he's actually worth more $ than he signed for, but he's in a spot here where he's valued, knows how to fit in, and doesn't have to risk going to a new team and maybe not fitting in. What if he gets nicked in training camp? The Bills know what he can do and will carry him until he's well. Another team might not.

I am amazed though at the difference in salary between a guy like Wynn and a guy like Mario Williams. Mario is better no doubt, but THAT MUCH better? I guess you're worth what someone will pay you. Mario's signing is turning out like Reggie White's signing in Green Bay. He helped to turn that franchise around, continuing long after he retired.

Mario is better no doubt, but THAT MUCH better? I guess you're worth what someone will pay you. Mario's signing is turning out like Reggie White's signing in Green Bay. He helped to turn that franchise around, continuing long after he retired.

This will be Mario's 4th year of turning us around. Not sure 9-7 and still no playoffs constitutes turning around.

Hopefully things continue to improve.