Spiller could help the Bills win in 2015 after all

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it Spiller. Do it Saints. Do it Bills. Suck it Rest of the League and whiners we are not trying to fix the OL.

Get a Grip Kelly. If we sign Jahri Evans, then it must be acknowledged we are taking significant action to fix the OL, and the "whiners" like me will not have to "suck it" because we will be happy. Happy, happy, Happy.

Get a Grip Kelly. If we sign Jahri Evans, then it must be acknowledged we are taking significant action to fix the OL, and the "whiners" like me will not have to "suck it" because we will be happy. Happy, happy, Happy.

Then you will suck it from the beer glass celebrating. ;)

I understand the need, I know we had a terrible OL last year, which I believe was due to several different factors. I wasn't speaking specifically about you at all, but at times it comes across from a lot of different people that the GM, and HC and front office don't have any idea that we don't have a great OL and are barely even considering it. And it's annoying.

It's not as though the front office doesn't deserve criticism for the performance. They surely do. But they are also surely in the middle of a multi-pronged plan to fix as many holes as they can and put the best team they can on the field and it includes RBs and Fbs and TEs and QBs and OL all at once. Rex and Roman and Whaley are not stupid. This is the best bunch of football brains we have had running the team in two decades.

So suck it if they sign a good OL and tell me to suck it if they don't and the OL sucks this year and prevents us from winning games because all our attention was elsewhere. ;)

Brees is due $53Mil over the next 2 seasons

$26,400,000 in '15, $27,400,000 IN '16

HIS DEAD CAP % for '15 is $33,550,000

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-orleans-saints/drew-brees/

if there is a savings to be made it would be there one would think

you keep blending terms and missing on some concepts when you talk cap. PLEASE if you want to be the guy that brings the numbers to the board (and it seems you do), accurately present them or let someone else do it.

His CAP HIT is 53m, he is due 37m in cash payments, the dead money if they straight cut him today is 33m (signing bonus amortization plus salary turned guaranteed for this year), the dead money if traded is 15m (another team gets the salary) (all numbers rounded for napkin math purposes)

I am really surprised that CJ has not gotten more interest. Although his production never lived up to the hype, it seems that someone would be willing to overpay him in this market.

Why? There were a lot of good RBs available who have a history of producing.

you keep blending terms and missing on some concepts when you talk cap. PLEASE if you want to be the guy that brings the numbers to the board (and it seems you do), accurately present them or let someone else do it.

His CAP HIT is 53m, he is due 37m in cash payments, the dead money if they straight cut him today is 33m (signing bonus amortization plus salary turned guaranteed for this year), the dead money if traded is 15m (another team gets the salary) (all numbers rounded for napkin math purposes)

I posted what I saw on the site. If people want exact #'s then should do their own research.

I reiterated what I heard on the radio on Mike and Mike over the next 2 seasons his cap hit is $53m

IF I repeated incorrect information please contact Mike and Mike had have them provide more accurate information to their listeners and then idiots like me won't repeat them (even though the #'s I saw were in line with their broadcast)

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-orleans-saints/cap/

if it says $26,400,000 under Cap Hit then idiots like me will believe that the hit is - $26,400,000

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever