Spiller could help the Bills win in 2015 after all

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really surprised that CJ has not gotten more interest. Although his production never lived up to the hype, it seems that someone would be willing to overpay him in this market.

I'm not. Spiller is a fantastic talent that had a great season basically being a screen pass receiver. The rest of his career has been one huge run every 4 games followed by 3 games with 58 yards each.

We missed him last year because Boobie Dixon was our best back at times last year. Doesn't make him a good back

So it looks like Evans may be cut, but they would save the most cap space by designating it a post- June 1 cut. Trading him, at any point, saves the same amount of cap as a pre-June 1 cut.

What Should the Saints Do With Right Guard Jahri Evans? http://t.co/G2YS9T3Skw

Ranked 46th out of 78 guards, for that kind of money? I rather go with another, cheaper, below-average guard in Kraig Urbik.

Yeah, a player playing injured and having a down year on PFF means declining.

careers are strictly linear.

jokes aside - he is not the same guy he was at his peak a few years ago. he has declined for a few years it seems. but hes still a good player and could plug a hole.

Would they take Chris Williams and a 5th?

I'm not sure we need to trade for him. I think they would prefer he is cut post June 1 when they could save the most cap. With Kromer here I think we have a connection and if Whaley has the cap (they seem to be making moves to clear some space for one more signing) then we should go for it on a short term deal. NO already has 9 draft picks and can draft his replacement. Evans is a great run blocker and while he didn't grade out well in pass blocking it's better than what we had.

He hasnt declined. His run blocking as good as ever.

ive seen literally every game of his career. more than half in person. While he is a very good player, you will not be able to convince me he is at the summit of his abilities right now. he has crossed and is working his way back down the mountain. his peak was very high and he is still a good player.