[closed]Bills interested in TE Charles Clay--update: F5 and stuff

YoloinOhio

That's part of the thick skin. Why listen to the mouthbreathers?

I understand, and I am sure he is thick skinned in normal discussions. Engaging people here serves him no purpose in his professional career. Maybe that's why he use to show up at PPP in the "tps inebriated state' once in awhile....he let it hang loose about things unrelated to "business".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, what's been going on in sports? You really have to only cover one team now.

it's been non-stop since marrone stepped down.

add in having to move out of buffalo news bureau, nhl all-star game, nhl features and nhl trade deadline, a bona game here and there, car shopping and squeezing in a vacation -- oh and a few* nights o' drinking -- and my time gets eaten up.

jw

(* more than four)

it's been non-stop since marrone stepped down.

add in having to move out of buffalo news bureau, nhl all-star game, nhl features and nhl trade deadline, a bona game here and there, car shopping and squeezing in a vacation -- oh and a few* nights o' drinking -- and my time gets eaten up.

jw

(* more than four)

You clearly need to reset your priorities, or you are no longer the second most interesting man in the world.

As far as Clay goes, I think it's a win-win to overpay for him. If he signs with us because of it, he's a great fit, AND it lessens the Dolphins substantially on offense. That could be the difference when we play them (Clay on the Bills, not on the Fins) and that could be a difference in a division win or loss. If they do match, it's way more than they wanted to pay and they will be in trouble at the targeted times.

@RapSheet: Big priority RT @viccarucci: The #Bills are looking to structure strongest possible offer sheet for #Dolphins TE Charles Clay.

I want Clay. But I hope we only overpay (because let's face it - he's going to be overpaid by either Buffalo or Miami) and don't RIDICULOUSLY overpay.

I just have a sinking feeling we're going to end up thinking "that's Gronk money!"

@RapSheet: Big priority RT @viccarucci: The #Bills are looking to structure strongest possible offer sheet for #Dolphins TE Charles Clay.

I want Clay. But I hope we only overpay (because let's face it - he's going to be overpaid by either Buffalo or Miami) and don't RIDICULOUSLY overpay.

I just have a sinking feeling we're going to end up thinking "that's Gronk money!"

What about this regime makes you think that?

I agree he may get a little over market value, but the Hughes contract shows this front office can work a deal.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

why does it matter how much we pay?

New suitor

@mortreport: As @viccarucci reports, Bills preparing offer sheet for Dolphins TE Charles Clay - Browns want in, too. Clay got transition tag

Clay can sign only one offer sheet....let's hope it's ours