• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell Wilson's 2015 salary is $1,542,000

Lee Smith is making twiice that much

Let that sink in for a second

Obvi, Smith >> Wilson

When do you think he gets on the wall of fame? JK and congrats to him for gettinn paid millions to play football. I don't know how but I respect his hustle.

I was watching a thing on the worse free agent signings on the NFL channel last night. When it came to the raiders...well here's proof, they give 3 million dollars to a 2nd TE, who played 2nd TE to chandler...who we think is a 2nd TE

I know some of you guys know more about this stuff than I do, but I have to believe a guy who was valued by 2 separate coaching regimes here, and apparently a 3rd now in Oakland, doesn't suck.

You're assuming all coaches are smart

Lee Smith is absolutely a better blocker than he is given credit for on this site. As a receiving option he's a nightmare.

The problem is there are tackles more dynamic in the passing game and compared to them he's not very good at blocking. He's a better than average blocker as a tight end though...

Lee Smith is absolutely a better blocker than he is given credit for on this site. As a receiving option he's a nightmare.

Thats the point. He is an above average blocker for a TE but nowhere near as good as an OL. Since he is ZERO threat in the passing game you are better off playing an extra OL. It kind of makes him useless. Edited by Kirby Jackson

The problem is there are tackles more dynamic in the passing game and compared to them he's not very good at blocking. He's a better than average blocker as a tight end though...

He never has to declare as eligible though. That can be advantageous.