TE Lee Smith on his way out

Rubes

Am I too excited that we may actually get something for spiller?

sounds like we are planning on being very active signing people, so im not holding my breath, but we will see. we did manage to fill two spots via trade instead of signing another teams expired contract - so thats a start.

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, why all the snark? Smith did a good job as a blocker, which is why he was on the team. He wasn't a receiving threat, but his name was easier to spell than Remeersma or Metzelaars (both of which I had to guess at).

He was awful. Overrated blocker and hothead on the field. Unsportsmanlike penalties and tons of.missed snap counts both late and early. Waste of roster space

Lee Smith is a total standup guy off the field. He has done alot to help with Brian Moorman's P.U.N.T. Foundation after Moorman was released. He was well liked in the locker room and has been instumental in keeping other members of the team involved with the cause (helping families socially, financially, and emotionally as their children undergoe treatment for pediatric cancer). Great, great, guy and family man. In that respect, he will be missed.

Lee Smith is a total standup guy off the field. He has done alot to help with Brian Moorman's P.U.N.T. Foundation after Moorman was released. He was well liked in the locker room and has been instumental in keeping other members of the team involved with the cause (helping families socially, financially, and emotionally as their children undergoe treatment for pediatric cancer). Great, great, guy and family man. In that respect, he will be missed.

That's nice to hear, good on him. I sincerely hope the news is true that another team is going to offer him a big contract. I wouldn't have had any issue with him returning, but not under a big contract.

Gee, why all the snark? Smith did a good job as a blocker, which is why he was on the team. He wasn't a receiving threat, but his name was easier to spell than Remeersma or Metzelaars (both of which I had to guess at).

Did you not see the guy trip over his own feet running a route into the end zone. And that was one of many. The dude flat out stinks.

Probably my least favorite Bill over the past few years. He was terrible.

His job wasn't to be some athletic pass catcher working the seam. It has and always will be to be an efficient inline blocker which he was one of the best at.

Edited by Bangarang