Garth Brooks visits One Bills Drive

There was a very interesting group on hand at OBD for a kids football camp today in addition to Garth: Rex Ryan, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Fred Jackson, Eric Wood, Rob Gronkowski and his brothers, Kim Pegula, and from the Sabres: Zach Bogosian, Mike Weber, Marcus Foligno and Patrick Kaleta.

I regret not going to see him at the Coliseum this past December. Love me some Garth Brooks.

For Gugny.

edit: few people realize how much of a fan Justin Timberlake is to country music. This had to have been a huge moment for him.

Edited by jboyst62

I regret not going to see him at the Coliseum this past December. Love me some Garth Brooks.

For Gugny.

edit: few people realize how much of a fan Justin Timberlake is to country music. This had to have been a huge moment for him.

That clip was great. Genuine happiness. Good to see.

From tonight's concert. Pretty cool what the Pegula's are putting together here. Can't imagine Ralph, God rest his soul, making a connection with top artists the way Terry and Kim have.

Garth Brooks is still a top artist? The average age at that show was probably like 45. :)

Garth Brooks is still a top artist? The average age at that show was probably like 45. :)

He most definitely is, he is top 6 in all time units sold. Madonna, Elvis, The Beatles, Elton John, and Michael Jackson are in the top 5. He is the youngest of that bunch, for what it is worth.

He is phenomenally popular overseas and in this country and I am not the only person I know under 40 who loves Garth Brooks.

Read that he's going to do the National Anthem at the opener.

:w00t: SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

48 soon to be 49 here. Is that a problem? BTW while I may not be a country music first person, his show absolutely rocks!

Back to the point. Are you calling me old? What? WHAT?

Well, he just sold out 6 consecutive shows in Buffalo. Pretty sure that's never been done before, so I think he's still as relevant as ever.

I love Buffalo but it's not exactly known for being a hot bed for new music. Goo Goo Dolls is played every 30 mins. :)

48 soon to be 49 here. Is that a problem? BTW while I may not be a country music first person, his show absolutely rocks!

Back to the point. Are you calling me old? What? WHAT?

Haha. Just kidding boss. I heard he is a good performer, not my cup of tea.

I don't think he's put out anything new in years right?

My brother and I were debating that photo. To us, it looks like Kim has had quite a transformation in the past year...

http://www.buffalonews.com/storyimage/BN/20130413/CITYANDREGION/130419543/AR/0/AR-130419543.jpg&maxW=602&maxH=602&AlignV=top&Q=80