Kiko wanted out of Buffalo

According to La Confora, Alonzo wanted out

Can confirm ESPN report Eagles have traded Shady McCoy for Kiko Alonso. One for one trade I'm told. Alonso had wanted out of Buffalo. Wow

We know Chip and McCoy had issues, so it looks like the teams just exchanged malcontents. If true, that changes my view of the trade. It actually makes sense now. But you have to wonder why a young LB wanted out of B-Lo.

Sure, 2nd round pick with one year under his belt, coming off a serious injury, with the opportunity to play in a Ryan defense, wants out. That makes no sense because it's completely false. And if it was true, who would want a guy like that.

News flash - People make things up

A plea to all Bills fans: Please stop spreading this false and discredited rumor. It's simply not true. Only one person reported in, in a tweet comment, and it's since been cleared up by Tim Graham.

To be fair, what Graham said was that Kiko did not ask for a trade. It's possible that he wanted out, and his agent informed the Bills of that, without formally asking for a trade, which would instantly fracture all relationships, especially with a new coach, who coaches defense.

I don't necessarily believe he wanted out. But I also think that he didn't have a position where he would play every down like he did as a rookie.

I'm really glad to know that the bills fan base didn't lock onto this bs. so many fans get their panties all bunched up because they found out a guy from some place warm doesn't like cold or has no allegiance to a city they have never been to. players are drafted and hired. they don't need to love everyone else's home town. but i really can't see how kiko would want outs early in his career