[closed]My thoughts on the trade

This isn't a bad move, I like it personally. Lesean is an ELITE running back in this league, a pro bowler that can carry the load and is consistent. Kiko was awesome, I'll admit that. I love the guy. But we did great without him and I'm confident in our defense. We can go get another OLB that can do great in this system. It was also reported that Kiko wanted to leave anyway. Bottom line is we now have a proven, respected, elite, pro bowl running back who can lead this team and help EJ or whoever our starting QB is progress. Our defense was already great without Kiko, but our offense was mediocre with no true RB. Now we still have a great and YOUNG defense and just added some serious firepower to the offense with Shady. Our offense will take the field week 1 with Sammy, Woody, Hogan, Shady, Boobie, Freddy, Brown, and hopefully a new and improved Ej. I'm beyond excited for this team. I love it.

Edited by NextYearGuys

This isn't a bad move, I like it personally. Lesean is an ELITE running back in this league, a pro bowler that can carry the load and is consistent. Kiko was awesome, I'll admit that. I love the guy. But we did great without him and I'm confident in our defense. We can go get another OLB that can do great in this system. It was also reported that Kiko wanted to leave anyway. Bottom line is we now have a proven, respected, elite, pro bowl running back who can lead this team and help EJ or whoever our starting QB is progress. Our defense was already great without Kiko, but our offense was mediocre with no true RB. Now we still have a great and YOUNG defense and just added some serious firepower to the offense with Shady. Our offense will take the field week 1 with Sammy, Woody, Hogan, Shady, Boobie, Freddy, Brown, and hopefully a new and improved Ej. I'm beyond excited for this team. I love it.

Bc your thoughts needed their own thread?

Dumb move, in 3 years McCoy will be almost finished and Kiko will be at the top of his position. Could have been #50, 52 & 53 for the next 5-6 years.

In three years? Who the !@#$ cares about three years?!? Maybe Kiko tears another ACL in that time also.

Really based on what??

Some of the quotes I've read are amazing. Truly the legend of Kiko grows tonight 10X. I've read here tonight, he's a superstar, up and coming, DPOY candidate this coming season.

What we know Kiko is is a guy who came in as a rookie and had a great Sept and October, remainder of year played very well for a rookie, but in reality his play deteriorated as the year went on. Not blaming him for it, but if you're calling him a superstar and up and coming, then lets be honest on what actually occurred, his play at best leveled off, most likely dropped off to some level. 2nd season out all year with an ACL, in fact second ACL on the same knee to be exact.

Meanwhile we're picking up an elite RB, granted maybe in two years he'll be done, who knows, but for all we know Kiko may already be done, but somehow this is a terrible deal for the Bill's

Nothing against the guy, but talk about people out of control. The legend only grows in his wake. This is just amazing to hear peoples reaction!

Dumb move, in 3 years McCoy will be almost finished and Kiko will be at the top of his position. Could have been #50, 52 & 53 for the next 5-6 years.

Totally unexpected, but I like it. That takes the weight off Freddie, and boosts the running game as well as take pressure off EJ as well. I like the hell out of Kiko, but the D was awesome without him. I like our playoff chances even more now if Shady stays healthy.
Sorry CJ, you're an ex bill now for sure!

Not a bad move. Only question would hvae been: Could they have kept Kiko and attempted to sign Murray instead of the trade. I think Spiller hurt their chances last year to get any trade due to his injury. Sometimes we just don't get enough of the breaks.