Kiko or Shady? Go on record

Kiko or Shady  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Which player would you rather have in a Bills' uniform?

Just read the latest ESPN article where it says McCoy is furious with the trade...I'm always in favor of keeping your locker room happy as a whole. Hoping McCoy doesn't become a cancer for the rest of the team.

Edited by BringBackFergy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the latest ESPN article where it says McCoy is furious with the trade...I'm always in favor of keeping your locker room happy as a whole. Hoping McCoy doesn't become a cancer for the rest of the team.

He's a moron if the "I've only played in Pennsylvania" thing is the reason Edited by NoSaint

The Josina Anderson stuff is what 'a source close to McCoy' thinks. McCoy hasn't specifically said anything to my knowledge

That does make me feel a lot better about it.

:beer:

Hopefully it's just bluster, but then again, an angry McCoy with something to prove on the field isn't a bad thing.

He's a moron if the "I've only played in Pennsylvania" thing is the reason

True. That's why I tend to think it's either something overblown or an immediate reaction he'll reconsider. I don't think he'd not show up to play for the Bills for that reason, but it's got to be tough to leave a place where he's beloved. And Philly fans LOVE him -- think about that. Philly fans who boo'd Santa and cheer injuries LOVE him. That's a hard trick to pull off.

But come on, Shady. Win Buffalo a ring and we'll make you President... of Buffalo.

Would you rather have CJ + Kiko or Shady with a cap number greater than both combined? (we'll see what CJ gets)

This is really tough, since if Kiko comes back and plays like he did before, I think we lose, but if his knee limit him somewhat and shady stay productive for his contract length it looks like a win.... I much rather have traded Kiko for Mike Glennon!!!!

Very bold move by Whaley. i love kiko but im starting to think he wont have a long nfl career. shady is costly but makes our offense that much more dynamic under new OC Roman. whaley has impressed me alot during his tenure. the hughes - shepard goes down as one of the better trades in modern nfl history.

Shady, Baby!!!

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!

Very bold move by Whaley. i love kiko but im starting to think he wont have a long nfl career. shady is costly but makes our offense that much more dynamic under new OC Roman. whaley has impressed me alot during his tenure. the hughes - shepard goes down as one of the better trades in modern nfl history.

Can't really blame him. He finds out he's being moved from a winning franchise in a great city (so I'm told) to move to the frozen sub-Canadian tundra of Buffalo where he can join the team that claims the NFL's longest active playoff drought.

And he's gotta face Fred Jackson who doesn't too much care for him.

Simple poll. Time will obviously tell, but let's see the gut reaction of TBD.

We were a top 5 D last year with Kiko on IR. I loved Kiko, but fact is, we improved with him sitting at home.

I don't see a great or even good QB anywhere in the offing for us, so a caretaker guy with a strong OL handing off to a great RB may be the best thing to aim for the next couple years

Edited by Hopeful

Can't really blame him. He finds out he's being moved from a winning franchise in a great city (so I'm told) to move to the frozen sub-Canadian tundra of Buffalo where he can join the team that claims the NFL's longest active playoff drought.

And he's gotta face Fred Jackson who doesn't too much care for him.

I don't think the climate in Buffalo vs. Philly is much different.

And I can't see why a RB wouldn't favor being on a team with a ground and pound HC and a league-leading defense over being on a team led by Chip Kelly and a crappy defense.

I hate losing Kiko!!!

But, They have plenty of good linebackers, hopefully they can re-sign Hughes.

I don't see a great starting RB on this team before the trade, so it seems like a good move, in my opinion.

So, based on need, good move, but damn I liked Kiko!

I think in this league Kiko was more of an asset than a RB like McCoy. The kid has football instincts that are not coachable. And those instincts allowed him to play beyond his physical qualities. Shady has speed, vision and balance....definitely a boatload of physical tools that bode well for him in any offense. So long term I think Kiko has more value.

But who knows. Maybe the knee will compromise his ability to use his instincts the way he was able to before.

if McCoy is now a Bill, we move past kiko and welcome in our new number 1 RB.

I'll miss Alonso tho....but our D did not skip a beat without him. And at least we have Preston Brown

I think in this league Kiko was more of an asset than a RB like McCoy. The kid has football instincts that are not coachable. And those instincts allowed him to play beyond his physical qualities. Shady has speed, vision and balance....definitely a boatload of physical tools that bode well for him in any offense. So long term I think Kiko has more value.

But who knows. Maybe the knee will compromise his ability to use his instincts the way he was able to before.

if McCoy is now a Bill, we move past kiko and welcome in our new number 1 RB.

I'll miss Alonso tho....but our D did not skip a beat without him. And at least we have Preston Brown

I'm sure you're not missing the point, but who really cares who has more value in an NFL vacuum? This was an all time outstanding trade for the Bills. An ALL FREAKING TIMER. It's up to the Bills now to make this count. But on paper, before all the bad things happen that always happen to Buffalo, this trade is unbelieveable from a Buffalo Bills standpoint.

I don't think the climate in Buffalo vs. Philly is much different.

And I can't see why a RB wouldn't favor being on a team with a ground and pound HC and a league-leading defense over being on a team led by Chip Kelly and a crappy defense.

And they're both full of insufferable yankees, so I guess you have a point.