Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

Of the two of us, I'm the only one providing substance. You're running around like a baby who **** himself. Shady is in his prime, has three years left on his deal, and Alonzo is coming off two bad knee injuries -- and without him last year the defense was still historically great.

Yeah. Real troll. :lol:

you seem to be the one annoying multiple here

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that are mad about this trade, look at it this way, the Bills are getting a Top 3 RB who has has at least 1300 yards rushing in three out of the last four years. In Andy Reid's last year with the Eagles, McCoy had 17 rushing TDs, so with having a run heavy offense, I can see McCoy putting up career numbers with the way Greg Roman uses a lot of O-linemen and TE's with rushing the ball.

I knew the further I got on this thread the calmer and more reasonable posts would appear. I think this is the first of many moves moves to come. Kiko, though well loved did not play on our Top 5 Defense last year. To say that he will be missed is kind of strange because he was not really missed tnis year. His legend grew because he was not playing. I am not saying that he is not good and will not progress. But this adoration may be a bit much if you really think about it. At the end of the day we didn't have Kiko last year and we won't next year. What did we lose?

What did we gain? Shady Freaking McCoy. Those saying he is on the decline are really being naive. He is 26/27 he has 3/4 great years left. If this trade is a player for player, straight up without us giving up any picks, Whaley has again shown why he is an exceptional GM. Look at the talent he has assembled. I can't wait to see what's next. Go Bills!!!

The cap hit is a killer. $10 million plus. No one is spending that kind of running backs now and the draft is strong at the position. Can't extend him because he is 27, and may only have a few good years left.

I would much rather have a couple of solid free agents plus Kiko.

The Bills need an experienced person running this front office. This is not smart.

Damn - was heads down working late and my son just called with "Did you hear about the Bills trade?!" First thing that popped into my head was "Roethlisberger?!" :w00t:

Well at least I know how my night is going to be spent going through these threads and reading what the 'experts' think...

The cap hit is crazy. Why the F would we pick up a RB with that much mileage for that much of a cap hit. Yes he is a top 5 RB but he's got like 5 years left at most

And that's about as long as our defense the way it's currently built will last, so I see this move as a big step forward.

The cap hit is a killer. $10 million plus. No one is spending that kind of running backs now and the draft is strong at the position. Can't extend him because he is 27, and may only have a few good years left.

The Bills need an experienced person running this front office. This is not smart.

Who cares? The Bills do not have cap problems and still have plenty to spend. Plus the cap just went up $10M

Edited by nucci

How often do you get one of the best RBs in the game for a 3rd rounder.

The cap hit is crazy. Why the F would we pick up a RB with that much mileage for that much of a cap hit. Yes he is a top 5 RB but he's got like 5 years left at most

Because we are scheming to win "NOW" or at least in the very near term.