Hillary violated law as SOS

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get it through your !@#$ing head. She's a God Damned !@#$ing Woman! She can do what she wants! And she wants to be President. So stop your !@#$ing war on women and get behind her or get destroyed!

Hacked emails indicate that Hillary Clinton used a domain registered the day of her Senate hearings

Washington Post, by Philip Bump

Original Article

The New York Times reported Monday night that, during her tenure at the State Department, Hillary Clinton never used her official email account to conduct communications, relying instead on a private email account. As the Times notes, only official accounts are automatically retained under the Federal Records Act, meaning that none of Clinton's email communication was preserved.

Why wasn't the NYT on this like they were on Palin? Recruiting the public to look at emails. I can only imagine what they would find if they applied that same diligence to the current admin and it's agencies

Hacked emails indicate that Hillary Clinton used a domain registered the day of her Senate hearings

Washington Post, by Philip Bump

Original Article

The New York Times reported Monday night that, during her tenure at the State Department, Hillary Clinton never used her official email account to conduct communications, relying instead on a private email account. As the Times notes, only official accounts are automatically retained under the Federal Records Act, meaning that none of Clinton's email communication was preserved.

That's a stretch, isn't it? Just because only official accounts are retained doesn't mean they cannot access, or obtain, her private email accounts or their history. Certainly there are electronic records of her correspondence, and with our society's absolute lack of privacy, it should be rather simple for Big Brother to get their hands on her emails, private or not.

That's a stretch, isn't it? Just because only official accounts are retained doesn't mean they cannot access, or obtain, her private email accounts or their history. Certainly there are electronic records of her correspondence, and with our society's absolute lack of privacy, it should be rather simple for Big Brother to get their hands on her emails, private or not.

Perhaps G.T.

but the point is, she should not have been using ANY OTHER email besides the approved government emails to conduct state dpt/ federal business.

Even MSNBC hosts shocked by Hillary email revelations: Maddow, O’Donnell appear stunned to learn Clinton used private account for sensitive messages.

Perhaps G.T.

but the point is, she should not have been using ANY OTHER email besides the approved government emails to conduct state dpt/ federal business.

Even MSNBC hosts shocked by Hillary email revelations: Maddow, O’Donnell appear stunned to learn Clinton used private account for sensitive messages.

I'm with you on that part of the story for sure. I'm no Hillary fan. It just seems like it's an easy fix for the government if they really wanted to see that correspondence record. Duplicitous on her account, absolutely, but easy to get around.

Unless I'm missing something, like she deleted them all / made it impossible for the feds to find.

I'm with you on that part of the story for sure. I'm no Hillary fan. It just seems like it's an easy fix for the government if they really wanted to see that correspondence record. Duplicitous on her account, absolutely, but easy to get around.

Unless I'm missing something, like she deleted them all / made it impossible for the feds to find.

Which is...........................a violation of federal law.

How are they going to access her private email account? Wouldn't that require a court order? Obviously she isn't going to hand them over.

How are they going to access her private email account? Wouldn't that require a court order? Obviously she isn't going to hand them over.

Watch Citizen 4 and then tell me if they need a court order. We live in America, warrants and court orders are necessities of a bygone era that no longer applies to due process in this country.

:ph34r:

But yes, you are correct in reality. My comment was more about the relative ease they'd have in obtaining those records now that they know what happened.

Which is...........................a violation of federal law.

True. No argument here.

I am by no way, no how, for any reason to use a personal email to conduct client business/communications. It is grounds for immediate dismissal and though I feel my job is important it has nothing to do with the affairs of state. I am sick of these people.

The NSA has them. :ph34r:

Misogynists :rolleyes:

I tell ya the Intarwebs gonna have a lot of trouble with poor speellurz when non-Democrats are converted from Racists© to Misogynists©

Misogin

Missojum

Misojog

Aww screw it, War on Women©!

Edited by /dev/null

I am by no way, no how, for any reason to use a personal email to conduct client business/communications. It is grounds for immediate dismissal and though I feel my job is important it has nothing to do with the affairs of state. I am sick of these people.

It's not even a discussion topic, but grounds for immediate termination.

No one had asked yet why wasn't this flagged by the sys admins and the staff during her reign? I can't imagine none of the staffers weren't cc'd on the personal emails. If they were, it wasn't just Hillary who broke the law.

I'm so sick of these people living under different rules.

It's not even a discussion topic, but grounds for immediate termination.

No one had asked yet why wasn't this flagged by the sys admins and the staff during her reign? I can't imagine none of the staffers weren't cc'd on the personal emails. If they were, it wasn't just Hillary who broke the law.

I'm so sick of these people living under different rules.

The average sysad in the government doesn't speak out about those kind of things because they value their jobs and know that doing it even one time will get you blackballed from any kind of government work.

The rules aren't for the ruling class and never have been. That's why ceding so much power to a central authority is retarded.

So the law Hillary broke was

H.R.1233 Sec 10

(Sec. 10) Prohibits an officer or employee of an executive agency from creating or sending a record using a non-official electronic messaging account unless such officer or employee: (1) copies an official electronic messaging account of the officer or employee in the original creation or transmission of the record, or (2) forwards a complete copy of the record to an official electronic messaging account of the officer or employee not later than 20 days after the original creation or transmission of the record. Provides for disciplinary action against an agency officer or employee for an intentional violation of such prohibition.

the law took effect

Public Law (11/26/2014) https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/1233

Hillary was SOS January 21, 2009 – February 1, 2013