Your next Bills QB will be...the Sanchise.

Mark Sanchez is the best available FA QB on the market. Rex is obviously very familiar with the Sanchise and still thinks highly of him. Sanchez showed he could be pretty good as the starting QB for Philly last year. He is our best option at this point.....minus a trade for a vet QB.

I expect the Bills to sign him now that McCown is no longer an option.

See his highlights. The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LL8FHwqDTs.

Sanchez is athletic, can make all the throws, and is very experienced. His main bugaboo is that he throws too many INTs. If Roman can help him with that he just might give us the fighting chance that we need.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind Sanchize but based on rumors I think it will be a terrible veteran like Matt Cassel and then Jake Locker who has played well when healthy and has a lot of upside but is injury prone. Then maybe a project like Bryce Petty in the draft

I wouldn't mind Sanchize but based on rumors I think it will be a terrible veteran like Matt Cassel and then Jake Locker who has played well when healthy and has a lot of upside but is injury prone. Then maybe a project like Bryce Petty in the draft

If it's Matt Cassel, then it all but assures that EJ is under center on week 1.

If it's Matt Cassel, then it all but assures that EJ is under center on week 1.

well EJ vs Locker and that would be pretty close but Locker might beat him out. then EJ and Cassel available for when Locker gets hurt

I'd be fine with Sanchez. He actually played well for the Eagles, even in losses.

i think the beauty of Chip Kelly's offense is that it works with any QB. i think even i would look good in that offense :pirate:

Sanchez is better than both Locker and Cassell. Petty is a project that will take longer than EJ to develop.

Sanchez has shown that he can win in the NFL. He could be the starter and be a very good, experienced backup to EJ.

Rex knows what he's getting with Sanchez and I think now that he is the best available QB on the market that he will end up in Buffalo.

I would love to see EJ outperform Sanchez. That would be the best case scenario, of course.

What do you think the Bills would have to pay for Sanchez?? maybe $4-5M per year for 2-3 years??

Not only is Mark Sanchez is not even the best option, Rex would be foolish to dreg a Sanchez reunion. Sanchez proved that he is just a mediocre last season with this performance down the stretch that costed the Eagles a playoff spot. Sanchez is basically EJ Manuel who is more prone to turnovers because he is not adept at reading defenses. Guarantee if this happens is another wasted season.

Mark Sanchez is the best available FA QB on the market. Rex is obviously very familiar with the Sanchise and still thinks highly of him. Sanchez showed he could be pretty good as the starting QB for Philly last year. He is our best option at this point.....minus a trade for a vet QB.

I expect the Bills to sign him now that McCown is no longer an option.

See his highlights. The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LL8FHwqDTs.

Sanchez is athletic, can make all the throws, and is very experienced. His main bugaboo is that he throws too many INTs. If Roman can help him with that he just might give us the fighting chance that we need.

for a backup only

for a backup only

they aren't signing anyone as a backup. it's going to be an open competition. because let's face it, we aren't keeping all of these QB's on the roster so someone isn't going to make the team

Not only is Mark Sanchez is not even the best option, Rex would be foolish to dreg a Sanchez reunion. Sanchez proved that he is just a mediocre last season with this performance down the stretch that costed the Eagles a playoff spot. Sanchez is basically EJ Manuel who is more prone to turnovers because he is not adept at reading defenses. Guarantee if this happens is another wasted season.

Costed? Really?

In all seriousness, I think that of all the FA QBs available, Sanchez is the best one... it really pains me to say that, but it is the truth. We need another option at QB, and unless we can swing a trade for Bradford (which sounds unlikely at this point), dirty is the best available.