Your next Bills QB will be...the Sanchise.

he took the Jets to 2 AFC championship games

More like the team took him, I do believe. When a QB has 53.8 and 54.8% completions (as Sanchez did in 2009 and 2010) , throws 20 INTs and has 10 fumbles while averaging 163 yds a game (as Sanchez did in 2009) it's kind of hard to argue he "took" the team anywhere. 2010 was a bit better with only (!!!) 22 turnovers and 205 yds/game.

I totally don't understand the people who look at EJ's first two seasons and Sanchez's first two seasons and somehow regard Sanchez as a clear upgrade in talent to EJ or any other FA. The Jets didn't let him walk because the next two seasons were any better - quite the contrary - 28 and 32 turnovers respectively. In 2012 he threw 13 TD to 18 INTs.

Yes, he looked better this year in Philly but still - 18 turnovers in 9 games (8 starts)! It is very hard to win when your QB turns the ball over an average of twice a game. At least he showed flashes of otherwise being a competent NFL QB, but the question remains, did he learn something or was it coaching/system?

Edited by Hopeful

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Sanchez is the best available FA QB on the market. Rex is obviously very familiar with the Sanchise and still thinks highly of him. Sanchez showed he could be pretty good as the starting QB for Philly last year. He is our best option at this point.....minus a trade for a vet QB.

I expect the Bills to sign him now that McCown is no longer an option.

See his highlights. The link:

Sanchez is athletic, can make all the throws, and is very experienced. His main bugaboo is that he throws too many INTs. If Roman can help him with that he just might give us the fighting chance that we need.

Fair and balanced post. And not even claiming to be in the Falklands. I like it

strong words my friend!

I may or may not have your back..

you might or might not be right or wrong

sanchez-fumble.gif

A crappy snap that was kicked by the RB is the best thing you can come up with? The pickings suck which is why 2 should be brought in and one drafted.

you might or might not be right or wrong

A crappy snap that was kicked by the RB is the best thing you can come up with? The pickings suck which is why 2 should be brought in and one drafted.

The best I can come up with? :D Enjoy!

vzglot.gif

saveusgeno_medium.gif

sanchezINT.gif

sanchezint.gif

SANCHEZ-SNAP.gif

Locker is better then Sanchez.

Also I dount Sanchez is even in the Bills consideration.

That would be the reason he shows up at the top under "heavy hitters" in Chris Brown's "FA QB Preview" on buffalobills.com?

I don't disagree with you on Locker, and it pains me to say this, but I think the Bills are considering Sanchez

Cutler has been nagging at me all day.

I dont think FO will waste time with the available scrubs. I think FO believes rams are serious about keeping Bradford.

I hear Cutler's numbers and I cringe. We would be forced to keep him for at least 2 seasons. Then I remember (a) its not my money, (b) the money has to be spent, (c ) we can afford it, and (d) This FO really is about winning NOW. Not that Cutler is great, but he's by far the best, unfortunately.

I got a feelin . . . .

Edited by maddenboy

Just two years ago, this board was lit up with posts about what a d-bag Sanchez is. Now he's welcome to be our starting QB? Can we try to be consistent please?

B b b but he looked good on TV for the Eagles that one week before he submarined that team out of the playoffs and played like the same old crappy sanchez we all know.

Just two years ago, this board was lit up with posts about what a d-bag Sanchez is. Now he's welcome to be our starting QB? Can we try to be consistent please?

the detractors will go to no ends to denounce EJ

they twist and turn everything to muddy the waters.

I'm not saying EJ will be the next Tom Brady, I'm just saying I think he can be a good QB for the Bills.

the detractors will go to no ends to denounce EJ

they twist and turn everything to muddy the waters.

I'm not saying EJ will be the next Tom Brady, I'm just saying I think he can be a good QB for the Bills.

Here, here! Somebody with some sense. All the posters on here clamoring for Sanchez to be our QB remind me of the defenders of the oil refinery in The Road Warrior when they considered The Humungus' offer of "Give us the gasoline, and I spare your lives. Just walk away." to be believable & reasonable.

Mark Sanchez is a washed-out, turnover machine. Keep him away from my Bills.

Just sayin'.

Mark Sanchez career cmp% 56.3 yds 14,510 td 82 int 80 fumbles 21 rating 74.1 < Jason Campbell career cmp % 60.3 yds 16,771 td 87 int 60 fumbles 14 rating 81.7

Of the Qbs who are actually available, not hypothetically via trade, Campbell is the best choice in F.A. as of now to come in and compete with Ej and who ever the Bills take in the draft to be our starting Qb. With the (ground and pound) we need someone reliable to hand the ball off and be able to stretch defenses vertically over the top. Sanchez is a turnover machine.

Edited by The Great Alonzo