Mike Williams' agent to meet with 6 teams in Indy

YoloinOhio

I know crazy the guy has been gone for a month yet EJ, and MW were all b.c of Marrone. Couldn't be b.c EJ just isn't that good and MW just isn't that type of player.

You should have seen that catch against the Vikings.

How about that high point TD that are Hogan's specialties? 80-yard TD streaks? Those are great. Can't wait for the 2014 highlight film to come out.

PS - we will stop blaming Marrone for the offensive ills, when the saint proves that he can run an NFL offense. (Obviously, you will have to wait a while for that)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have seen that catch against the Vikings.

Name another big catch thogh. The guy was invisible most games. Didn't even notice if he was on the field

i have nothing against Hogan and think he's a good asset. But IMO they are two different players. I don't see why his ability to get on the field makes MW inactive. I understand ST but, MW did play ST when active.

Oh I totally agree. MW was a big physical guy that could go up to get the ball. Would have been great to have him in the red zone. Why they didn't give him a shot boggles my mind. For whatever reason they wanted Hogan out there instead and he's not the same kind of physical receiver, he's more of a posession guy

Name another big catch thogh. The guy was invisible most games. Didn't even notice if he was on the field

Oh I totally agree. MW was a big physical guy that could go up to get the ball. Would have been great to have him in the red zone. Why they didn't give him a shot boggles my mind. For whatever reason they wanted Hogan out there instead and he's not the same kind of physical receiver, he's more of a posession guy

Sorry I didn't know there was a minimum on "big catches"... Dear god

Just b.c you didn't notice him didn't mean he contributed nothing.

Edited by Beef Jerky

I think we will find out. It wouldn't surprise me if the Bills show interest if it was a Marrone thing. Now with the Whaley/Marrone issue gone, Rex will be able to work with Whaley to put the best players on the field, not just Marrone's favorites. If we don't show interest, it could be a sign that MW was inconsistent.

How about more than one per season, if that's your role on the team?

He made plenty of catches... Which was the roll of a WR...

So b.c everyone of Watkins catches weren't "big catches" that means he wasn't very good either with his role on the team...

Edited by Beef Jerky

He made plenty of catches... Which was the roll of a WR...

So b.c everyone of Watkins catches weren't "big catches" that means he wasn't very good either with his role on the team...

Hello, my name is Straw. If you collect enough of me, you can build a pretty cool figure.

So Goodwin was injured for part of the season, and KILLED on a defenseless reciever hit going over the middle, but why exactly were two, as I thought at the beginning of the year, relatively talented receivers, completely unproductive this year? If you had said the tow of them would combine for 9 catches for 184 yards, I would have called that way off base for even a worst case scenario, barring preseason IR designations. So I would very much want to know why the coaching staff preferred to not use these talented players, and in making those choices accepted the pretty anemic weekly output that regressed us to the Losman/ pre-Freddy offensive days.

So Goodwin was injured for part of the season, and KILLED on a defenseless reciever hit going over the middle, but why exactly were two, as I thought at the beginning of the year, relatively talented receivers, completely unproductive this year? If you had said the tow of them would combine for 9 catches for 184 yards, I would have called that way off base for even a worst case scenario, barring preseason IR designations. So I would very much want to know why the coaching staff preferred to not use these talented players, and in making those choices accepted the pretty anemic weekly output that regressed us to the Losman/ pre-Freddy offensive days.

Woods the Honey Badger even ended up in the Doughouse for some reason..maybe it is Morons fault?

Right - its a pattern. I know Goodwin is injury prone. Not denying this. But he was inactive when healthy. Marrone harped on availability but benched him when he was available.