Mike Williams' agent to meet with 6 teams in Indy

YoloinOhio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't know that for sure. All we got were conflicting reports.

I don't care about conflicting rumors... He wasn't good enough to see the field. I don't care if he didn't like Marrone, prove yourself for your teammates and he didn't go out of his way to try. Couldn't even be a ST player.

The Bills only said Hogan beat him out. Maybe so, but they are two pretty different players. It's not like Mw can only play the slot. And he was inactive for so many games it makes no sense that was all there was to it. Why not throw to him in the red zone? I was of the opinion all season that it had to be MW's fault as to why he wasn't playing. Simply because of his past; I didn't give him the benefit of the doubt. But I really wonder because of some of the other players he didn't play.

I don't care about conflicting rumors... He wasn't good enough to see the field. I don't care if he didn't like Marrone, prove yourself for your teammates and he didn't go out of his way to try. Couldn't even be a ST player.

He did. His teammates were saying he was making catches all over the field in practice and was making them better.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/12/robert_woods_calls_mike_williams_a_great_teammate_insists_he_can_still_make_play.html

Let me know when you people can finally stop blaming every little thing on Marrone.

For me anyway....

It's not a little thing

I'm not blaming Marrone, I'm wondering what the heck happened. I already said I originally blamed MW without knowing the facts. I still don't know the facts but I wonder about Marrone's role.

Let's say Belichik signs him and he plays an actual role in NE this year. Do we still assume he was inactive because he couldn't play?

Edited by YoloinOhio

i think Hogan and him were probably neck and neck in practice and Hogan is cheaper so tie goes to Hogan. although Hogan never did anything in games to impress me. but i would always here about what an amazing athlete he was and how he wowed people in practice

stock market down today...thanks Marrone!

I know crazy the guy has been gone for a month yet EJ, and MW were all b.c of Marrone. Couldn't be b.c EJ just isn't that good and MW just isn't that type of player.

i think Hogan and him were probably neck and neck in practice and Hogan is cheaper so tie goes to Hogan. although Hogan never did anything in games to impress me. but i would always here about what an amazing athlete he was and how he wowed people in practice

You should have seen that catch against the Vikings.

i have nothing against Hogan and think he's a good asset. But IMO they are two different players. I don't see why his ability to get on the field makes MW inactive. I understand ST but, MW did play ST when active.