Percy Harvin?

Just a thought, how much could he get on the market? He is a premiere talent.with lots of good WR hitting the market And his attitude and concussion problems could he be had? Rex worked with him last year,so he should be familiar with him.I think if we could get Percy for under 8m a year. He would make us way better.

Edited by Franchiseneedsme

no.

no no no.

Why? He would NOT, as you say "make us better." He is a spoiled brat. We have too many young-ish receivers to need that crap. Percy is just Roscoe Parish with about 15 more pounds of muscle.

And to be clear, I wouldnt want Percy for even the veteran minimum. I dont want him anywhere near my team. Plus, we already have somebody similar on our team, but who is a better person and teammate. His name is Clifford J Spiller.

pass.

Edited by maddenboy

no.

no no no.

Why? He would NOT, as you say "make us better." He is a spoiled brat. We have too many young-ish receivers to need that crap. Percy is just Roscoe Parish with about 15 more pounds of muscle.

pass.

Hahaha Parish. You have got to be kidding me... He was the best wr in the league with Ponder throwing to him. He is a great receiver,that's not in question. And I put it out there because I wanted to Gage his market value. If 8m is way to high, would u be interested for 4m ? Percy is a guy that can beat u over the top to keep the D honest but also take a screen to the house. I have posed lots of off season ideas on this board. I think the Bills have a great group of high character players, sooo we should pick up some guys that have issues but can still play. Percy could easily come in and be a stud. Time to take chances. I would love Percy and AP on this offence. And I am softening on the idea of a TE. I just don't see anyone coming in here and making a huge impact. If we went out And spent big on J Thomas I wouldn't feel great about it. He won't put up 10 TDS without manning. I think the value is in another wr. Sammy, Percy, and woods would be a GREAT wr core. Add AP and we got a real contender

What's all the "IN" stuff about?

Edited by Franchiseneedsme

Hahaha Parish. You have got to be kidding me... He was the best wr in the league with Ponder throwing to him. He is a great receiver,that's not in question. And I put it out there because I wanted to Gage his market value. If 8m is way to high, would u be interested for 4m ? Percy is a guy that can beat u over the top to keep the D honest but also take a screen to the house. I have posed lots of off season ideas on this board. I think the Bills have a great group of high character players, sooo we should pick up some guys that have issues but can still play. Percy could easily come in and be a stud. Time to take chances. I would love Percy and AP on this offence. And I am softening on the idea of a TE. I just don't see anyone coming in here and making a huge impact. If we went out And spent big on J Thomas I wouldn't feel great about it. He won't put up 10 TDS without manning. I think the value is in another wr. Sammy, Percy, and woods would be a GREAT wr core. And AP and we got a real contender

At no point in time was Percy Harvin the best WR in the National Football League.

I think maybe you're trying to stir up trouble 'round here.

which is cool. That's what these boards are all about. Especially during the off-season.

But methinks you arent serious or objective about harvin. He's kind of a 'tweener. And has a diva attitude. And is the kind of player, like Clifford Spiller, who needs to have plays designed especially for him.

If I offered you $5,000, i'm sure you could name 40 other WRs you'd rather have. And for $8MM per season, I dont think you could name 20, including Harvin. As I said, he's not a cool locker room dude. You say its time to take chances, well I think its time to let Ritchie Incognito pull up the bad boy ladder on his way in.

Edited by maddenboy

Just a thought, how much could he get on the market? He is a premiere talent.with lots of good WR hitting the market And his attitude and concussion problems could he be had? Rex worked with him last year,so he should be familiar with him.I think if we could get Percy for under 8m a year. He would make us way better.

He is a premiere talent who cant stay healthy and is also a headache to deal with

I think maybe you're trying to stir up trouble 'round here.

which is cool. That's what these boards are all about. Especially during the off-season.

But methinks you arent serious or objective about harvin. He's kind of a 'tweener. And has a diva attitude. And is the kind of player, like Clifford Spiller, who needs to have plays designed especially for him.

If I offered you $5,000, i'm sure you could name 40 other WRs you'd rather have. And for $8MM per season, I dont think you could name 20, including Harvin. As I said, he's not a cool locker room dude. You say its time to take chances, well I think its time to let Ritchie Incognito pull up the bad boy ladder on his way in.

your right, I'm not sure I would do this really. If I get a idea I haven't seen on here I like to put it out their. I'm not stupid,I know their are risks. But the guy might be humbled if he doesn't get a lot of offers. And take a cheap deal if he likes Rex. He was the only guy making plays against us last year.if he's cheap no one here would take a chance on him?

your right, I'm not sure I would do this really. If I get a idea I haven't seen on here I like to put it out their. I'm not stupid,I know their are risks. But the guy might be humbled if he doesn't get a lot of offers. And take a cheap deal if he likes Rex. He was the only guy making plays against us last year.if he's cheap no one here would take a chance on him?

he made plays against us?

Hahaha Parish. You have got to be kidding me... He was the best wr in the league with Ponder throwing to him. He is a great receiver,that's not in question. And I put it out there because I wanted to Gage his market value. If 8m is way to high, would u be interested for 4m ? Percy is a guy that can beat u over the top to keep the D honest but also take a screen to the house. I have posed lots of off season ideas on this board. I think the Bills have a great group of high character players, sooo we should pick up some guys that have issues but can still play. Percy could easily come in and be a stud. Time to take chances. I would love Percy and AP on this offence. And I am softening on the idea of a TE. I just don't see anyone coming in here and making a huge impact. If we went out And spent big on J Thomas I wouldn't feel great about it. He won't put up 10 TDS without manning. I think the value is in another wr. Sammy, Percy, and woods would be a GREAT wr core. Add AP and we got a real contender

He has never been the best WR in the league.......he has never been better than Calvin Johnson and Dez Bryant, to name 2

If Rex, who worked with him last year and thus knows a lot more about him than we do, were for it then I would be. But getting cast off of 2 teams (3 if you count MN) in a 2 year span, all of whom are weak at WR, is a huge red flag.

"IN" is the secret password for the Bills mafia.