Percy Harvin?

your right, I'm not sure I would do this really. If I get a idea I haven't seen on here I like to put it out their. I'm not stupid,I know their are risks. But the guy might be humbled if he doesn't get a lot of offers. And take a cheap deal if he likes Rex. He was the only guy making plays against us last year.if he's cheap no one here would take a chance on him?

Next time you "get a idea", try the "search" function, Percy.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/176119-jets-expected-to-release-harvin/?hl=harvin

Edited by Mr. WEO

U have a short memory, his first 2 years in the league he had 120+ receptions and 10 plus tds

Uh yeah....total for TWO years. And what's he done since then except get hurt and dumped by THREE teams?

Man, the 'ideas' just get dumber and dumber. I can't wait for the inevitable 'what's the harm in inviting Tebow to camp?' thread.

Uh yeah....total for TWO years. And what's he done since then except get hurt and dumped by THREE teams?

Man, the 'ideas' just get dumber and dumber. I can't wait for the inevitable 'what's the harm in inviting Tebow to camp?' thread.

Some one skipped that step and went right to "How about Michale Sam?"

• 3 months later...

no.

no no no.

Why? He would NOT, as you say "make us better." He is a spoiled brat. We have too many young-ish receivers to need that crap. Percy is just Roscoe Parish with about 15 more pounds of muscle.

And to be clear, I wouldnt want Percy for even the veteran minimum. I dont want him anywhere near my team. Plus, we already have somebody similar on our team, but who is a better person and teammate. His name is Clifford J Spiller.

pass.

Roscoe Parrish with 15 more pounds of muscule would be INSANE

People seem to forget that the ONLY reason Roscoe was not a NFL star is he simply could not stay healthy....he was absolutely uncoverable in the slot

[quote name="KD in CT" post="3461612" timestamp="1424110

I do have some crazy "Ideas" lol.this guy could be huge for us.

Edited by Franchiseneedsme