How has this winter been

Ice bowl 67

Yeah, I know about SAD - but I'm talking about people who are literally depressed because of how much snow or cold there is.

It's been quite sunny it seems to me, and the snow actually brightens things way more.

It hasn't been sunny here, till maybe the past week. Not much sun, constant overcast states.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I don't know how people can get real depressions, etc. about weather.

I am with you Bro! We seem to be the onty two with a positive outlook. Oh, you too Wacka! Glad you are doing better and home with family and friends! A California life alone is just too hard to live! :D

I mean... This thread is ridiculous. We got people depressed, some ready to pack up and move... I hope nobody slits their wrists! It is only the first week og March. We really are soft and lazy culture. :nana:

I am with you Bro! We seem to be the onty two with a positive outlook. Oh, you too Wacka! Glad you are doing better and home with family and friends! A California life alone is just too hard to live! :D

I mean... This thread is ridiculous. We got people depressed, some ready to pack up and move... I hope nobody slits their wrists! It is only the first week og March. We really are soft and lazy culture. :nana:

I was in Boston yesterday...and let me tell you navigating the streets in the neighborhoods was a gigantic pain in the ass. Almost all side streets in the city are now one lane, no place to walk...like nothing I had even seen growing up in the Falls.

6 weeks of that would get me pissed too....not even to move or be depressed, but just makes everyday travel a real pain

Those cowpaths are the worst streets in American when it's sunny and 80 out.

BIINGO! Cowpaths... That's what they were made for... Horse and buggy and by foot! Strap the runners to the carriage and make it a sleigh... No problem! :D

Complaining w/out offering solutions is called: WHINING! :nana: Not you bbb, you are a hardened winter vet! That's for the others... :D

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Just north of Leesburg Virginia.

today's high 30 Average high for this region 60

Don't worry... It's coming... Going to be in the 40's here this weekend and the 50's on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thrusday next week.

I really don't know what everybody is complaing about. The first decade of the 2000's was so out of character to what's normal. It's March 6the for crying out loud. Average is an average! The belows pull it down, the highs pull it up. Wallbash...

Don't worry... It's coming... Going to be in the 40's here this weekend and the 50's on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thrusday next week.

I really don't know what everybody is complaing about. The first decade of the 2000's was so out of character to what's normal. It's March 6the for crying out loud. Average is an average! The belows pull it down, the highs pull it up. Wallbash...

I'm ready for 60's and sunshine

I'm ready for 60's and sunshine

Plenty of late winter sunshine here! The little snow pack that we have looks so cool from that strong angle sun and then extreme nightime lows. Like "wind cake" snow all glazed over... Gonna be a mud pit once we hit 50's...

Chicago is right on average, slightly above average for snow this season coming in @ a whopping 44". inches.

Plenty of late winter sunshine here! The little snow pack that we have looks so cool from that strong angle sun and then extreme nightime lows. Like "wind cake" snow all glazed over... Gonna be a mud pit once we hit 50's...

Chicago is right on average, slightly above average for snow this season coming in @ a whopping 44". inches.

And the time changes this weekend. I love that. I hate driving to work in the morning when the sun is out.