Anyone Else Missing Stevie?

Uffalo Ills

Just a bit?

I hated his butterfingers and his loud mouth, but man, he had moves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5zFbLzEdzM

He could teach Sammy a thing or two about getting open, in my opinion.

PS: Does anyone know when his contract with the 49ers ends? I would really be open to taking him back. Its not like we need him or anything, but, I'm just reminiscing

Edited by Uffalo Ills

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bit?

PS: Does anyone know when his contract with the 49ers ends? I would really be open to taking him back

No.

Just a bit?

PS: Does anyone know when his contract with the 49ers ends? I would really be open to taking him back

No... Sammy doesn't need him teaching his habits.

Yea I miss Stevie. I thought he was a good player and would really contribute on this team. Id say hes as good as Woods in terms of production and we could use that right now. On top of that I loved his personality and his love for Buffalo. Didnt like the penalties but whatever. Never really cost us anything significant.

I'm thinking people who don't like Stevie believe:

1. Only Bills players drop passes.

2. Football players should be seen and not heard.

I wish he could go to a team with a decent QB. He had three really solid years with Ryan f'n Fitzpatrick throwing wounded ducks every week.

No - I pass, but Stevie would drop it...

If Stevie doesn't drop that pass against pitt we don't have Dareus pick in the next draft.

Good ol butterfingers. Put him in the percy harvin category of awfully poor drama/production ratio.

we have an incredible 1/2 with Woods and Sammy.

If Stevie doesn't drop that pass against pitt we don't have Dareus pick in the next draft.

Good ol butterfingers. Put him in the percy harvin category of awfully poor drama/production ratio.

we have an incredible 1/2 with Woods and Sammy.

Please. Percy Harvin? Stevie had some antics but he was a team player at his core and well respected by his teammates and coaches. He gave some life and energy to a franchise that had little while he was here. Never understood why everyone feels the need to trash this guy, and yet there are STILL people wishing Fitzpatrick on this team. Those things should be mutually exclusive.