Report: Broncos could part ways with Manning

YoloinOhio

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton Manning tells Broncos he's 'physically and mentally' ready to return

Whether Peyton Manning will be the Denver Broncos' quarterback in 2015 is now up to Broncos general manager John Elway.

The Broncos quarterback met with Elway on Thursday and told Elway and other Broncos officials that he is "physically and mentally prepared" to play in 2015, a person informed of the meeting told USA TODAY Sports.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2015/02/13/peyton-manning-healthy-return-2015-season-john-elway/23381249/

Edited by JTSP

arizona has a qb they gave a nice deal to last year, currently, so thats a downer for them. palmer is 10.5m guaranteed already. whole lot of dead money to move on to manning, and then real expensive to get manning.

houston was allegedly very high on his list when he went denver. i think most are agreeing to that. kirbys 50 houston, 30 here, 20 st louis and unlikely he ever gets free to test those odds is pretty reasonable i think.

i'd prefer taking a flyer on Palmer.

I don't want manning, he has a noodle arm now. No way, not even worth a season. He had good numbers overall last year but by the end of the season his arm strength was gone and I don't think it was all because of thigh bruises. No thanks

I don't want manning, he has a noodle arm now. No way, not even worth a season. He had good numbers overall last year but by the end of the season his arm strength was gone and I don't think it was all because of thigh bruises. No thanks

he had a torn quad, not a thigh bruise. Screws up mechanics. He has lost arm strength. But he's still extremely accurate when healthy.

Ok... In reality I would take him in a second. He is still able to win and with this defense he could win it all.

I don't see him liking the weather TBH... Worse then Denver's. When they played in December it was still 50 degrees... He needs some dome.

Edited by Beef Jerky

he had a torn quad, not a thigh bruise. Screws up mechanics. He has lost arm strength. But he's still extremely accurate when healthy.

hmm, didn't know It was torn... Touché! I still wouldn't want him at this point, I don't know that anyone is necessarily better but I'd like to see someone grow in the system. Edited by SJDK

Yeah but those wonderful commercials.....they could be all ours.