Why is it...

Beerball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that when I use a razor to shave I start at the lower right quadrant, move to the lower left, followed by the upper right, finishing with the upper left.

When I use an electric I start upper left, move to upper right, followed by lower right and finishing with lower left.

Over two pages and still no answer to your question so here it is - quite simple really, you do it to remove your facial hair so you look nice for the ladies

Edited by Steve O

interesting shaving technique. I start in upper right quadrant, move to lower right, from there go across to lower left, then up to upper left, then below the lip, finish up above the lip. after that, lather up soap on the face to feel where i missed and go back to those spots.

But is that upper right while looking in the mirror? That would mean it is upper left no?

Sorry, I let the morons derail this thread and it has bothered me that I never answered your questions.

Do you believe in unicorns? I switch between an electric and blade on a daily basis. You sir have the skin of a woman. A man, a real man, doesn't get razor bumps, or what the professionals call pseudofolliculitis. Perhaps you should try some conditioner on your face.

I have a decent electric that I've been using for the past 3 years or so with no issues.

Sadly, you are correct sir. I am 36 years old and I still can't grow a full beard. If I let it grow out for a few days, my wife refers to it as my "weird beard." On the other hand, I still have a full head of hair (no grays) and I've been told that I look like I'm in my mid-twenties :D

Sadly, you are correct sir. I am 36 years old and I still can't grow a full beard. If I let it grow out for a few days, my wife refers to it as my "weird beard." On the other hand, I still have a full head of hair (no grays) and I've been told that I look like I'm in my mid-twenties :D

I only have to shave like once between haircuts. It's ridiculous and kind of sad.

On the other hand, I still have a full head of hair (no grays) and I've been told that I look like I'm in my mid-twenties :D

So, you're still planning on coming to the opener next year? I'm camping out at Hammers and I have a big white pickup truck. We should hook up.