Warren Sapp arrested for soliciting prostitute;fired by NFLN

YoloinOhio

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the greats had some kind of indiscretion along the way. Ray Lewis might not have pulled the trigger but he knows who did, LT had a hooker problem too, Irvin's big nostrils sure came in handy, and I won't even get into OJ.

is anyone really surprised? i'm surprised more of this kind of stuff doesn't come out

I dont do it anymore. But what's wrong with paying for sex? They want to get paid. You have the money.

Another thing, am I the only guy that didnt mind Warren Sapp? He has a nice sense of humor. I like those kind of people.

You also can't watch football without cheerleaders. Not sure if troll account or just...

You also can't watch football without cheerleaders. Not sure if troll account or just...

Or just what?

Im a troll because I like cheerleaders? If that is your formula, then hell yeah Im a troll!!! I'm also a man too.

Oh by the way, yes, I am a troll account. Now you can give yourself a moral victory. A "hoorah". A tap on your shoulders. You figured it out. You did it all by yourself my friend. You can jump in the air with one hand pointing straight up and your feet pointing sideways. You're the best!

• 2 months later...

@ProFootballTalk: Video emerges from Warren Sapp's prostitution arrest (Enjoy your dinner, everyone) http://t.co/whLsWg63z2

Add this crap to the "War on drugs" as two classic examples where this country is lost.

But when the brightest young minds the country has to offer and working on Wall Street devise new schemes to bring down the world's economy and destroy millions of lives, it's cool.

This country is beyond hosed.

Add this crap to the "War on drugs" as two classic examples where this country is lost.

But when the brightest young minds the country has to offer and working on Wall Street devise new schemes to bring down the world's economy and destroy millions of lives, it's cool.

:blink::blink:

He's a lowlife. Hired to cater to the idiot meathead demographic.

what will NFL analysis be without his 72 IQ ?

Wow. Do I sense a bit of jealousy.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Imo

If badidala craiefoj f d0pe dja09ef ja suedle=-djg l;ad;klfj,d;ofg jkdl;s :beer:

LOL

if you need to cheat.... well I'll leave it at that.

Other than buying dinners and drinks, I have not and would never just pay for a quickie. Seriously, if you can't pick up a girl at 2AM then you have a problem.

I find it amusing that your moral high ground is grabbing a drunk girl at closing time

Wow. Do I sense a bit of jealousy.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Imo

Sapp sucks. Years of being a loudmouth douche has caught up to him. I don't think many are envious of him, he can't stop sweating profusely when on camera and is bankrupt with baby mamas all over the place.

How not to make it despite making millions by Warren Sapp.