Way to Go Gronk

billsfan714

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gronk is a big terd.

My wife went to HS with him and used to hang out in their circle of friends and said he's been a cocky arrogant tool since HS. So personality wise it probably hasn't changed, but I don't question how he feels about his hometown cause I've never heard him speak of it.

Gronk spent his last year of HS in Pittsburgh, playing for a powerhouse school. The story was, as I recall it, his dad suddenly got a job there.

So whenever his hometown is listed on a tv graphic it's always "Woodland Hills PA" and not Amherst or Williamsville NY. Which is fine with me. They can have him.

On another note, I'd like to compliment Gronk on his amazing vocabulary skills and utterly command of his native English language.....I mean, how many times can one use the word "unbelievable" for dramatic effect during a 3 minute interview?

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sorry, I meant "utter command"

A couple hypotheticals...

Although I've been a Bills fan almost since the Bills began, if I had been drafted by the Pats and paid millions by the Pats, I'd give a shout out to Pats fans too.

If Gronk had been drafted by the Bills, I'd be a Gronk fan. While I prefer my Bills to be classy, humble, high-character guys, I'll root for anyone who helps the Bills win.