Way to Go Gronk

billsfan714

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gronk-mode, how can you not like him, he is talented and deserves credit for that talent, , come back player of the year in the NFL, means his peers respect him, the h aters on this board don't surprise me with anti-Gronk hissing, want to be ill at some one posters be ill with Bills management they could have drafted Gronk, and didn't

Since I am female can I ask this question - is Gronk supposed to be attractive? It seems like guys like he and Johnny Manziel are portrayed as being these young, good looking guys who party. Both are trolls. imo. And why does he always run around with his tongue hanging out? He annoys me greatly.

B9BSjPoIMAAFOJf.jpg

Since I am female can I ask this question - is Gronk supposed to be attractive? It seems like guys like he and Johnny Manziel are portrayed as being these young, good looking guys who party. Both are trolls. imo. And why does he always run around with his tongue hanging out? He annoys me greatly.

B9BSjPoIMAAFOJf.jpg

A deflated football!

Apparently many think he's hot. He likes to wear kitten outfits and has 6 pack abs. Here being drunk and acting the fool he's not looking handsome.

Rob-Gronkowski.jpg

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Gronk likes to goof off and have fun like anyone his age, but he's hardly a locker room cancer or a me first guy. The average NFL career is 3.5 years. Given his injury history, good for him that he's having fun, putting away some money, and playing for the team that wanted him when he came out of college.

B9BSjPoIMAAFOJf.jpg

Q: Is Gronk supposed to be attractive?

A. Both of them are trolls, IMO.

I'm pretty sure you answered your own question in a monologue. Lots of women find young, tall, ripped men handsome, which I know makes no sense.

Q: Is Gronk supposed to be attractive?

A. Both of them are trolls, IMO.

I'm pretty sure you answered your own question in a monologue. Lots of women find young, tall, ripped men handsome, which I know makes no sense.

What about from the neck up? Troll.

Gordy Gronkowski lives in Cbus and they interviewed him on the radio, and he definitely has a Buffalo accent. He owns the Fitness Store there. He said there is a possibility that Gronk will do the Bachelor.

What about from the neck up? Troll.

Gordy Gronkowski lives in Cbus and they interviewed him on the radio, and he definitely has a Buffalo accent. He owns the Fitness Store there. He said there is a possibility that Gronk will do the Bachelor.

they are allegedly shopping a show - i heard animated but based on their lives? or some nonsense.