wish that the BILLS held onto COHEN

patfitz

Nice headline Yahoo!

He owns the parking and limousine service company, you morons.

But's let's perpetuate the stereotype that NFL players are braindead.

I didn't take it that way at first, but when I clicked on the link again and re-read the headline - I agree that was totally disrespectful.

Cohen looked great against the third team offenses he played. Would have liked to see him get some time against the ones and twos, but as it is I can't say he is definitely better than Bryant. Either way, happy to see him getting a chance to win a SB with the Hawks.

Nice headline Yahoo!

He owns the parking and limousine service company, you morons.

But's let's perpetuate the stereotype that NFL players are braindead.

The headline comes directly from a quote provided by his business partner: . "A couple weeks ago, he was parking cars. Now he's in a three-point stance. Crazy."

Theirs is a valet car parking business. They park cars. Why the outrage?

The headline comes directly from a quote provided by his business partner: . "A couple weeks ago, he was parking cars. Now he's in a three-point stance. Crazy."

What are you, TSW's resident headline defender now?

There's no paranoia, that's just another case of editors going for a salacious headline that misrepresents the truth. Kind of like the headline you got smacked around for.

There's no paranoia, that's just another case of editors going for a salacious headline that misrepresents the truth. Kind of like the headline you got smacked around for.

"How Landon Cohen went from the career of owning and operating a valet business with his buddies, while fulfilling the role of parking the cars himself, to the NFL," would have been a much better headline.

For whatever reason, the Bills were loaded with very good to great DTs in training camp. I recall he did very well during preseason, but the numbers worked against him. As it turned out everyone they kept is a good player. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. Cohen might have been better off trying to latch on with a team without a deep defensive line.

Good luck Landon.

No, just pointing out the obvious error in the poster's claim. What's wrong with that?

The paranoia of the media/press here is off the charts.

As is your apparent desire to play devil's advocate to every topic raised.