Josh Gordon fails another drug test; 1-yr banishment

YoloinOhio

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be about 1 season in 3 years, and zero strikes left. He'll be lucky to not violate between now and reinstatement

Excellent point.

Here it is

@AlexSinclairNFL: @BDiggs7 If you have a DWI/DUI conviction, then alcohol becomes an illegal test substance. Only for players with convictions.

That sucks. I understand why that's a rule, but it still sucks.

I hope this guy can get his life straight before he ends up killing himself. He's cost himself millions of dollars and, likely, a promising career. A real shame.

His career is fine if he can fix his demons. Hopefully he understands this and uses this year as a wake up. He needs help, his friends probably aren't his friends. Needs new surroundings.

His career is fine if he can fix his demons. Hopefully he understands this and uses this year as a wake up. He needs help, his friends probably aren't his friends. Needs new surroundings.

That worked for me. I was on a really bad path, transferred colleges and hung out with people I would have considered "boring" before.

Just finished getting my masters a month ago. Heard most of those guys didn't graduate

he has been told this repeatedly per the Browns. How many chances can he get?

I don't see the tragic piece. Everyone says pot isn't addictive and your job says you will not smoke it. Period.

It's not tragic he's just an idiot.

Except its not weed, its booze, which is much more addictive and destructive. The kid needs help, but if he wont accept it what can ya do but sit back and watch him throw his life away? Tragic.

That worked for me. I was on a really bad path, transferred colleges and hung out with people I would have considered "boring" before.

Just finished getting my masters a month ago. Heard most of those guys didn't graduate

We miss you. And for the record I'm one credit shy of graduating, okay?! And it's a gym credit so it doesn't really count.

just wanted to say congrats. Glad everything worked out- much credit to you.

I hope this guy can get his life straight before he ends up killing himself. He's cost himself millions of dollars and, likely, a promising career. A real shame.

having a drink isn't necessarily life threatening. No report he was driving under the influence. Basically, since he had a dui in the past, any alcohol positive test is a suspension.

We miss you. And for the record I'm one credit shy of graduating, okay?! And it's a gym credit so it doesn't really count.

No joke. I had one roommate that had a Spanish final at noon. Got so wasted the night before he missed it and didn't graduate. His mom was so pissed and told him he had to pay for the final 3 credits, he refused. Works at a gas station now

No joke. I had one roommate that had a Spanish final at noon. Got so wasted the night before he missed it and didn't graduate. His mom was so pissed and told him he had to pay for the final 3 credits, he refused. Works at a gas station now

Sounds like you made a wise decision. In hindsight, of course. :beer: