Can Lee really help make EJ a quality NFL QB?

gjv001

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ is a smart guy and a hard worker the question as a fellow poster said is can he translate off field analysis into on field reactions - when I played sports I played best when I was in the moment reacting, when I had an inner dialog going is when I played worst - off field is for thinking on field is for knowing and doing.

It's funny how EJ looked good running the 2 minute drill but looked like crap running what was called in by Marrone/Hackett. I think he can be good still. Just gotta wait and see if Rex tries to fit him into a mold he doesn't or lets him play his game.

Guess I should say Lee huh?

Edited by The Wiz

I'm sure Lee will help fine tune some of the mechanical issues. Roman's offense and the way it is designed will likely have the biggest impact if at all. He can work around EJ's short comings like he did with Kaepernick while he hopefully grows as a QB more. I'm hopeful.

EJ is a smart guy and a hard worker the question as a fellow poster said is can he translate off field analysis into on field reactions - when I played sports I played best when I was in the moment reacting, when I had an inner dialog going is when I played worst - off field is for thinking on field is for knowing and doing.

Well said sir