Time to Ditch Billy the Buffalo

judman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo Billy is solely responsible for our playoff drought, he was introduced in 2000....enough said.

Bring on Buffalo Bully...............In Rex we Trust

if Billy's name was changed to Becauseifuxkingsaidsoyoumiserablepieceofexcrement & he carried a mace with him that he used to beat opposing players & fans that would be ok?

Not sure if anyone already posted this, and a lot of people will probably crucify me for this...but...

When you throw out the mascot, can you please take the audio cassette recording (that I assume they are still using) of "The Shout Song" and burn the F-ing thing?

The song is cheesy, dated, and I hated it when it was new, even if its playing is generally associated with lots of wonderful things happening on the field and lots of wonderful Bills memories.

Like Steve Tasker blocking a field goal at a critical moment in a game and someone picking up the ball and running into the end zone for a TD. I think of stuff like that from say 1991 when they play the song, and the memories are great!

I just hate the song.

We can come up with a better one, can't we?

they should really embrace the name and have a dude dressed like this wander the sidelines on a horse:

bbbio_1.69.137_lrg.jpg

This. This would be awesome!!! At any rate, I agree w/ the OP. Billie the Buffalo needs to GO.

Not sure if anyone already posted this, and a lot of people will probably crucify me for this...but...

When you throw out the mascot, can you please take the audio cassette recording (that I assume they are still using) of "The Shout Song" and burn the F-ing thing?

The song is cheesy, dated, and I hated it when it was new, even if its playing is generally associated with lots of wonderful things happening on the field and lots of wonderful Bills memories.

Like Steve Tasker blocking a field goal at a critical moment in a game and someone picking up the ball and running into the end zone for a TD. I think of stuff like that from say 1991 when they play the song, and the memories are great!

I just hate the song.

We can come up with a better one, can't we?

SHOUT stays. What, is the team being in Buffalo too old for you also. ? :nana: I'll let your terrible idea pass. I hope tomorrow you feel bad for suggesting such an awful thing. You never liked the Shout song. ?!?!! Next time you are in Buffalo, or if you are now, you may find this link helpful. http://www.healthgrades.com/otolaryngology-directory/ny-new-york/buffalo