Time to Ditch Billy the Buffalo

judman

This. This would be awesome!!! At any rate, I agree w/ the OP. Billie the Buffalo needs to GO.

SHOUT stays. What, is the team being in Buffalo too old for you also. ? :nana: I'll let your terrible idea pass. I hope tomorrow you feel bad for suggesting such an awful thing. You never liked the Shout song. ?!?!! Next time you are in Buffalo, or if you are now, you may find this link helpful. http://www.healthgrades.com/otolaryngology-directory/ny-new-york/buffalo

Wait, so going after a cute kid's mascot is fair game, but not a cheesy dated song that sounds like it comes from an episode of The Price Is Right, circa 1978?

Let's update the thing and inject more "Killer" into it. That's my thinking at least! LOL

You know what it is? We have been playing that thing for so long, and we have been so pathetic for so long, I now associate the song with Dick Jauron and 5 and 11 records. Or something like that.

Hose out the stadium; this franchise is starting to look better than it has looked in a very long time.

"Shout" goes too!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shout" goes too!

totally agree. i was hopeful the bills would abandon "shout" 15 years ago when ralph tried to replace it (because he was too cheap to pay for the rights to play it). the replacement song involved shouting and loving the bills and sucked just as bad.

maybe pegula will hire the goo goo dolls, moe, ani difranco and brian mcknight to pen something awesome.

totally agree. i was hopeful the bills would abandon "shout" 15 years ago when ralph tried to replace it (because he was too cheap to pay for the rights to play it). the replacement song involved shouting and loving the bills and sucked just as bad.

maybe pegula will hire the goo goo dolls, moe, ani difranco and brian mcknight to pen something awesome.

Dirtbag...dead man

While we are on the subject of Mascot, a question that's been bugging me....Our Elvis, is he a member of this board and if so can you please upgrade a little, like GROW real sideburns or paint them on, we all know that CBS is going to show you every week, I hate seeing your flaps flying in the wind...also do the chefs still go to the game, I thought that was a fun addition to the crowd. But seriously Elvis, grow or paint them.

Wait, so going after a cute kid's mascot is fair game, but not a cheesy dated song that sounds like it comes from an episode of The Price Is Right, circa 1978?

Let's update the thing and inject more "Killer" into it. That's my thinking at least! LOL

You know what it is? We have been playing that thing for so long, and we have been so pathetic for so long, I now associate the song with Dick Jauron and 5 and 11 records. Or something like that.

Hose out the stadium; this franchise is starting to look better than it has looked in a very long time.

"Shout" goes too!

That's part of the fun. The irony of how bad it is, coupled with the memories behind it, are what make it so great. It's a tradition.