Raiders hire DelRio; Niners to promote Tomsula to HC

YoloinOhio

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone catch Tomsula's press conference? It was on in the car an hour or so ago and my god, it was utter nonsense. Irrelevant answers repeating the same erroneous mumbling over and over again. I've never heard anything quite like it.

@thebiglead: VIDEO: Jim Tomsula Needs to Work on His Interview Game. Grunting isn't an answer. http://t.co/zWexbJDOSC

It's like an SNL skit

Edited by YoloinOhio

@thebiglead: VIDEO: Jim Tomsula Needs to Work on His Interview Game. Grunting isn't an answer. http://t.co/zWexbJDOSC

It's like an SNL skit

Wow, I hope he's a better communicator with his players. I don't know what more cringe-inducing -- that interview or the fact that half our fanbase wants a guard whose name they can't even spell.

wow!

Looks like it will be Hawks vs. Cards for the division next season.

Once the Cardinals get their 30 or so players back from IR (seemed like it anyway) they are going to be right back to the team that started 9-1. In fact, a few of their best guys weren't even on the field for the 9-1 start.

They are really, really, good.

49ers are going to be a comedy act. LOL

Franchise Hughes- trade him.

Pick #49 in 2015

2016 first rounder (hesitated here, I don't want to give up another 1st rounder for Ryan, but I don't think Atl. can sell to their fans getting rid of Ryan and not even getting a 1st rounder, reguardless of what other pieces they acquire.)

EJ Manuel

For-

Matt Ryan

2015 4th round pick.

I feel like I could live with that, and it could be a fair price. Maybe toss in a Goodwin if there's a mid-to-lower tier roster guy they happen to be attracted to.

I think you'd have to turn off "have the CPU approve trades" in Madden to get this one through.