This is too funny.... Marrone trys for Jax OC

plenzmd1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone is now interviewing for the Denver Broncos head coaching position on Saturday. I can't imagine he's going to best other candidates like Gary Kubiak, Alan Gase, or Dan Quinn.

If Saint Doug is interviewed, the NFL must have an instituted a "Rooney Rule" for interviewing middling candidates who treat people miserably and sabotage their own careers.

This is just too good.

Marrone arrived outside the fence of the Jacksonville training facility pushing a shopping cart with a radio in it.

I have to say, the humor on this board has been just top notch as of late.

I wonder if the Bills assistant coaches under Doug that weren't hired by Rex sent him a group text saying "Thanks a lot, fukkface."

Speaking of which, he isn't in a real great position to hire assistants after torpedoing his Bills staff.

Pissed off voice: "What the hello?!"

DM: "Is this The Schwartz?"

<click>

DM: "Hunh. Better dial that one again."

phone: "Sorry, this party is no longer accepting calls from this number."

Speaking of which, he isn't in a real great position to hire assistants after torpedoing his Bills staff.

Pissed off voice: "What the hello?!"

DM: "Is this The Schwartz?"

<click>

DM: "Hunh. Better dial that one again."

phone: "Sorry, this party is no longer accepting calls from this number."

:lol: Someone said yesterday they can't wait to ear what some of his assistants say. I'm looking forward to that, too, although I'm not sure we'll get the real story out of them, whether it's good or bad.

:lol: Someone said yesterday they can't wait to ear what some of his assistants say. I'm looking forward to that, too, although I'm not sure we'll get the real story out of them, whether it's good or bad.

Pepper, Schwartz, etc. might not come right out and say. "That guy was a total putz." But you know somewhere inside their heads they are thinking: "That guy was a total putz."

I think that there really is something to be said for the fact that (among other things) teams would be hesitant to hire Marrone because of what he did to his Bills staff and he might have a hard time putting together a good staff (other than filled with guys that just want to get into the league).

It keeps getting better for 'Taint Doug'...cancels his Broncos interview. You just can't make this stuff up. :lol:

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/24966626/report-doug-marrone-cancels-interview-with-broncos

"Marrone wants to see what happens with Kubiak before interviewing for the job, according to Schefter. Kubiak is scheduled to interview Sunday."

Edited by ExWNYer

It keeps getting better for 'Taint Doug'...cancels his Broncos interview. You just can't make this stuff up. :lol:

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/24966626/report-doug-marrone-cancels-interview-with-broncos

"Marrone wants to see what happens with Kubiak before interviewing for the job, according to Schefter. Kubiak is scheduled to interview Sunday."

LOL

Who does this?

CBF

Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. Marrone has slaughtered himself in two weeks! Who would have thought he spent 20 years trying to make it in the business and messed it up this bad in two weeks. Most likely and I hope so, BAD BEYOND REPAIR!!

A dumb person who thinks they are smart is a scary thing!

The only person dumber than Marrone is the person who hires Marrone. However, I don't think there is someone dumber than him. He may be done forever, fooor EVEERRRRR!