Press Conference Day Contest

Doug Whaley always has that "I'm stoned, but it helps me think better" look to him.

this finally explains the watkins move. doug was so stoned he had no idea what was going on. no wonder he described that trade as "totally groovy" in the presser.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug Whaley always has that "I'm stoned, but it helps me think better" look to him.

Russ, on the other hand, looks like a newspaper delivery boy holding out the Christmas calendar waiting for a tip.

This is hilarious and so true.

Where's the Empty Podium when you need him?

Now you know why Marrone wanted to control everything, including audio/visual department. My money is on 15 minutes of fuzz, an empty podium, and some intern shuffling papers.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh

This is hilarious and so true.

Now you know why Marrone wanted to control everything, including audio/visual department. My money is on 15 minutes of fuzz, an empty podium, and some intern shuffling papers.

That was one of the funniest parts of the Mario presser...we were all thinking "Mario must be wondering if they are videotaping this on Beta cassettes"

You rang?

(no hijack intended here. But a Podium is something you stand on, to raise yourself higher. From the greek root Pod, meaning feet. Think podiatrist = foot doctor.

Then there's Dais or Rostrom, for the small mini-stage where there's usually a table for multiple speakers to sit behind.

A Lectern is the slant-fronted stand used to hold reading material. Think Lecture. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lectern?show=0&t=1421253359

An orchestra conductor stands on a podium, with his sheet music on a lectern.)

Not that anybody remotely cares, or even should. Just sayin. Somebody once 'splained it to me (http://judgepedia.org/Howard_H._Shore), so I'm paying it forward. Carry on, sirs.

Edited by maddenboy

1) What color tie will Rex wear?

b) Red, with blue and white stripes

2) What news reporter will Rex slam to the ground for asking a dumb ass question?

a) Jerry

3) What type of drink will Rex have at the podium?

d) Aquafina (other)

Tiebreaker: The length of time our live feed will be !@#$ed up because the media assistant will be pulling cords and walking across the camera cables (re-visit the Mario live feed)

a) <5 minutes

Second tiebreaker: Number of times Doug Marrone walks through the backdrop and photobombs the presser wearing a beach hat, sunblock and a London Monarchs crop top jersey with flip flops??

7, for each time he punted inside the Bills own 50.

Rex should do the presser in a Bills hoodie with cut off sleeves

That would be fantastic.

There's a MILFy babe doing the "duck lips" thing but I have no audio....damn AV geeks are screwing up again (just like Norman in my fourth grade class who screwed up the film projector)