Who's your favorite non Buffalo Bill football player ever?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Willie Namath. Many of my all-time favorites come from this era, but what he did for the AFL's legitimacy can't be understated. Not just Werblin's crazy contract, but his awesome arm. On target 70 yard rockets in nearly every game he played, the game was very staid then and he shown bright with his hair, white cleats charisma and cannon right arm.

No Jim Brown mentions?

Most people of a generation older than my own say he was the best runner they ever saw.

Great speed but he could also run you over like a Mack truck.

My personal favorite non-Bill is probably Walter Payton.

Of guys currently playing, probably Aaron Rodgers! I think he's the best in the game and he seems like a cool/classy guy.

Of all the non Bills from before my time, going just by highlight clips, Earl Campbell is the most fun to watch. He'd have like five guys on him, and he'd just plow through. Poor guy has terrible knee problems now and can barely walk because of it. Spends most of his time in a wheelchair. Sad, really.

No Jim Brown mentions?

Most people of a generation older than my own say he was the best runner they ever saw.

Great speed but he could also run you over like a Mack truck.

My personal favorite non-Bill is probably Walter Payton.

Of guys currently playing, probably Aaron Rodgers! I think he's the best in the game and he seems like a cool/classy guy.

Not that it is a criteria (hell, I like Favre!), but Brown is kind of an a-hole.