Schwartz may remain DC...

YoloinOhio

@viccarucci: Seems unlikely DC Jim Schwartz will remain w #Bills, despite Rex Ryan offering him chance to stay. Schwartz probably gone by tomorrow.

Well, now the Rex hire is even better. No let down from the D should be expected, and the transition (if there really is much of one) in philosophies probably won't slow them down.

Good luck, Jim. Thanks for a great show this season. :beer:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Schwartz stays and Ryan lets him keep on doing his thing. This definitely ain't broke and don't need fixin'.

But just wait till something goes wrong. Rex and Jim in a room = more Ego Per Unit Volume than any situation outside Congress.

Ryan control freak. Schwartz is better D.C. never happen. More blitzes coming,more running game coming back at us.

Well, now the Rex hire is even better. No let down from the D should be expected, and the transition (if there really is much of one) in philosophies probably won't slow them down.

Good luck, Jim. Thanks for a great show this season. :beer:

Damn, i really liked the non blitzing nature of the D this year.

But i can see why Shwartz would not want to stay....and 2nd on the good luck, he made this year fun to be a Bills fan

Ryan will make this team #1 in every category next year.

Like he did with the Jets ? He was the head coach. He decided who played and who didn`t . Who stayed and who didn`t. Over saw game plans. He was a part of their fall. Only in Buffalo do you get excited over a coach we destroyed .

Rex has not traditionally had the problems against the run that Pettine had here and has had in Cleveland. A lot of folks here will be happy because they have a stylistic preference for a blitzing defense and never liked the Schwartz hire. I am disappointed we have lost a very good coordinator who did a very good job but am comfortable that we will still have a good if stylistically different defense next season. As for top in every category? That might be a bit optimistic.

Like he did with the Jets ? He was the head coach. He decided who played and who didn`t . Who stayed and who didn`t. Over saw game plans. He was a part of their fall. Only in Buffalo do you get excited over a coach we destroyed .

No he wasn't you think k he wanted to get rid of his CBs? Yea right... His GMs consistently made bad decisions. As long as Whaley can keep getting good draft prospects and FA's while signing people that are needed this team should be fine.

No he wasn't you think k he wanted to get rid of his CBs? Yea right... His GMs consistently made bad decisions. As long as Whaley can keep getting good draft prospects and FA's while signing people that are needed this team should be fine.

He talked with them about the changes,Cmon kid. He was the head coach just like Marrone.

He talked with them about the changes,Cmon kid. He was the head coach just like Marrone.

If I am a kid then that means you are way too old and this game has passed you by. His GMs screwed him so unless you are saying Whaley is going g to do the same...

Edited by Beef Jerky

Hmmmm. Not sure I want Rex calling plays. This goes back to my "are you the Head Coach or are you the Defensive Coordinator in Chief?" He was the latter in New York. If he repeats that approach he will fail in Buffalo. Be the Head Coach. Get the right coordinators and trust them.