Rex is scheduled for a Second Interview.

Leroi

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex wanting to come to Buffalo makes sense. He hates the Patriots, he would probably like to stick it to the Jets twice a year as well. He is a defensive coach that will inherit a top 5 defense. He probably is the most qualified candidate that would actually sign a contract with Buffalo. Not many Head Coach candidates want to come to Buffalo , most use the Bills to practice their interviewing skills and use them to put pressure on the team they really want to coach.

For what reasons do you like Roman?? He was almost as puzzling as a play-caller as Hackett/Marrone. With an established solid running game, the Niners kept switching to a spread formation which failed due to the O-Line's pass protection struggles and Kapernick's indecisiveness and poor decisions.

Their offense struggled as much, if not more than the Bills. The Bills scored 343 points vs Niners 306. I know they have excellent defenses in their division but that's only 6 games.

The Niners passing game was 30th in the league (the Bills were 18th) despite a better QB and arguably a better corps of receivers in Boldin, Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Stevie and Brandon Lloyd.

And remember the questionable play calling at the end of the Niners recent Super Bowl. It could've been Harbaugh but Roman was the OC.

I think Roman would be a bad hire.

Wouldn't Rex want to hire his own OC?

We would be better off if Ryan doesn't bring his guys to run the offense. he doesn't know **** about it. I know we could do worse than Ryan but if this is true I don't think I would be excited. Ryan is a poor clock and situation managers and won't be an upgrade over Marrone in that regard.

Not many Head Coach candidates want to come to Buffalo , most use the Bills to practice their interviewing skills and use them to put pressure on the team they really want to coach.

Wow. You have a severe case of inferiority complex. I genuinely think you should see someone about that.

Wow. You have a severe case of inferiority complex. I genuinely think you should see someone about that.

Agreed. I wish people would stop it. Buffalo actually is going through a renaissance in no small measure a result of the Pegulas.

I actually think the Bills HC job is very attractive for football and other reasons.