Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Just now, GG said:

Here are a few questions to ponder. 

As a parent, would you allow your 12-year old to go to the front lines of a violent protest, where there's a high chance the child would get hurt?

As a parent, what would be the rationale to actively bring a 12-year old to the front lines of a violent protest, where there's a high chance the child would get hurt?

What would you call the parent in the latter situation?

While there's some validity to that, I'd ask that you consider economic impacts on the value of human life in a society.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Seems a reasonable conclusion to me: IDF is engaging multiple Palestinian factions.  That these factions are actually assaulting the fence line (I've found stories on three different assaults using explosives or incendiary devices) is just a sixth fact he didn't have room to mention.

This is correct. There are now 52 confirmed deaths, and Israel has confirmed 3 of the 52 dead are terrorists. Those three were involved in a bomb laying attack near Rafah.

1 minute ago, Justice said:

That’s what happens when you lose your country more and more everyday. Ppl actually get upset about that type of thing and they protest to show the world their outrage. They don’t have a military. They don’t even have guns. The opposition does and they love using them. So call it what you want. I know you can’t/won’t see it for what it really is. 

The simple answer would be don't throw rocks and get violent with the people who have guns because, you know, you might get shot.  

I guess some lessons are never learned.

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

The simple answer would be don't throw rocks and get violent with the people who have guns because, you know, you might get shot.  

I guess some lessons are never learned.

No. They aren’t. Hopeless and helpless won’t change their resistance because they aren’t pussies. They’re very brave ppl. You might say they’re stupid, but that’s real patriotism. The type you like to applaud over here and couldn’t even begin to fathom. 

Edited by Justice

That’s what happens when you lose your country more and more everyday. Ppl actually get upset about that type of thing and they protest to show the world their outrage. They don’t have a military. They don’t even have guns. The opposition does and they love using them. So call it what you want. I know you can’t/won’t see it for what it really is. 

I would posit that you won't see it for what it really is.

The Palestinians must learn to operate in their realities.  They are not where they are because Israel did something to them.  They are suffering as a result of their own actions.  They insist on engaging in war, and they are losing.  Badly.

Further, Israel is performing a just function in slaughtering them when they engage Israel in war.

Ghandi's path is their only way to peace.  Their current path is one to justified extinction.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The Palestinians must learn to operate in their realities.  They are not where they are because Israel did something to them.  They are suffering as a result of their own actions.  They insist on engaging in war, and they are losing.  Badly.

Further, Israel is performing a just function in slaughtering them when they engage Israel in war.

Ghandi's path is their only way to peace.  Their current path is one to justified extinction.

War??? Lol. Wow. Just wow. 

No. They aren’t. Hopeless and helpless won’t change their resistance because they aren’t pussies. They’re very brave ppl. You might say they’re stupid, but that’s real patriotism. The type you like to applaud over here and couldn’t even begin to fathom. 

Then they know the risks and don't need you crying about how it's unfair.

See how that doesn't make sense?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

They have had 13 years to prove they can co-exist.  How much of the external funds that Hamas has received have gone to building up the economy vs using it to wage war?

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Then they know the risks and don't need you crying about how it's unfair.

See how that doesn't make sense?

I can’t help what makes sense to you. They’re hoping their actions will lead to international intervention. They are crying out for help through their actions. 

1 minute ago, GG said:

They have had 13 years to prove they can co-exist.  How much of the external funds that Hamas has received have gone to building up the economy vs using it to wage war?

I have no clue but they do offer tons of services to the people. Who do you think is taking care of them in Gaza?

I can’t help what makes sense to you. They’re hoping their actions will lead to international intervention. They are crying out for help through their actions. 

What's the definition of insanity dude?

If the Palestinians decide they will continue to throw bodies at this problem in hopes someone will step in and save them, they will all die. What more proof do you need of that fact?

Edited by jmc12290

Next time there’s a protest in the streets of the US I’ll be sure to remember they’re waging war. Cool story. 

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

What's the definition of insanity dude?

If the Palestinians decide they will continue to throw bodies at this problem in hopes someone will step in and save them, they will all die. What more proof do you need of that fact?

Then so be it. The Israelis keep inciting protests and the Palestinians keep giving them what they want. It’s too bad you ppl don’t give a **** about their lives. They’re giving the international community too much credit. They should know by now nobody gives AF. You only care about your own kind. Racist AF. 

Next time there’s a protest in the streets of the US I’ll be sure to remember they’re waging war. Cool story. 

Let's say that a group of Mexicans who insist that Texas was taken from them illegally ammasses on the border and starts lobbing rockets and rocks at US border patrol.  Do you think there's a chance some will get shot?

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Then so be it. The Israelis keep inciting protests and the Palestinians keep giving them what they want. It’s too bad you ppl don’t give a **** about their lives. They’re giving the international community too much credit. They should know by now nobody gives AF. You only care about your own kind. Racist AF. 

They should know by now violence begets violence.  Stupid AF, tbh.

How did Israel "incite" this protest?

1 minute ago, GG said:

Let's say that a group of Mexicans who insist that Texas was taken from them illegally ammasses on the border and starts lobbing rockets and rocks at US border patrol.  Do you think there's a chance some will get shot?

Depends on how many US soldiers get killed or maimed.  If all the rockets miss, the Mexicans shouldn't have to suffer return fire!  Don't you know the rules of engagement?

- Justice, probably

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

My moving the embassy to Jerusalem. East Jerusalem is OCCUPIED land. Illegal under international laws. 

3 minutes ago, GG said:

I doubt we’d kill 50 people. I’m sure there’s other way to keep them from crossing and we’d most likely find other ways. 

Just now, Justice said:

My moving the embassy to Jerusalem. East Jerusalem is OCCUPIED land. Illegal under international laws. 

That act wasn't violent.  

You are incapable of seeing the capacity for peaceful protest, much like the rest of the Palestinians.  It's sad. 

14 minutes ago, Justice said:

War??? Lol. Wow. Just wow. 

Yes.  War.

Just because they lack a good deal of modern weaponry, and are dwarfed in military might by Israel, they are not to be excused for waging war.

If they continue along these lines they should be swept into the sea.

Ghandi's path is their only way forward. 

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

I have no clue but they do offer tons of services to the people. Who do you think is taking care of them in Gaza?

They offer just enough services to prevent a revolt, but not enough to lift people out of their permanent victimhood.

3 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Have you even heard about all the Palestinians that got sniped by Israelis the last few weeks? I’ve seen clips of it. You’ll hear things like, “that’ll teach them! Don’t throw rocks”. That’s funny because nobody would be throwing rocks if they don’t show up to lands that don’t belong in in the first place. They incite it by showing up. They don’t belong there. At all. Stay on the opposite side of the wall. Stay in your illegal settlements. 

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

MFFVSKLNWRFI7FDHER7YQM7MEI.jpg

No guns there. Nope.

hamas.jpg

Hm. I thought you said they didn't have guns.

000_Nic6347975-e1405126981850.jpg

oh darn.

He's just making a point about gun control.  It's impossible for Palestinians to have guns because Palestinians are prohibited from owning them.

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

MFFVSKLNWRFI7FDHER7YQM7MEI.jpg

No guns there. Nope.

hamas.jpg

Hm. I thought you said they didn't have guns.

000_Nic6347975-e1405126981850.jpg

oh darn.

I’m talking about today’s protest. 

Have you even heard about all the Palestinians that got sniped by Israelis the last few weeks? I’ve seen clips of it. You’ll hear things like, “that’ll teach them! Don’t throw rocks”. That’s funny because nobody would be throwing rocks if they don’t show up to lands that don’t belong in in the first place. They incite it by showing up. They don’t belong there. At all. Stay on the opposite side of the wall. Stay in your illegal settlements. 

This is complete bull ****, and ignores history.

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

See, this is where you act retarded.  You are INCAPABLE of understanding. 

VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE. Tape it to your !@#$ing foreheads.  If you justify violence, the opposition will justify violence.  People will die.  

VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE.  Read a !@#$ing history book.  

Either accept the fact that the Palestinians CANNOT resist getting violent and thus are the authors of the violence returned on them or figure it out and act peaceful.  Indians got shot in Gandhi's era.  Gandhi rallied the international community in ways the Palestinians NEVER COULD, because they remained peaceful.

Edited by jmc12290

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is complete bull ****, and ignores history.

Ummm...what!!??? Lol. You might want to google it then. Ppl have gotten sniped the last few weeks. Some just walking all alone minding their own business. 

Ummm...what!!??? Lol. You might want to google it then. Ppl have gotten sniped the last few weeks. Some just walking all alone minding their own business. 

"That’s funny because nobody would be throwing rocks if they don’t show up to lands that don’t belong in in the first place. They incite it by showing up. They don’t belong there. At all. Stay on the opposite side of the wall. Stay in your illegal settlements. "

This is what I was referring to.

It's bull ****.  Every time Israel has given any ground to the Palestinian people they rise up and do violence.  They throw rock because it is possible to kill Jews, who they do not believe have the right to exist, with rocks.

4C37A3FE00000578-5725195-image-a-63_1526

IDF THWARTS TERROR ATTACK...

Al-Qaeda leader calls for new jihad...

I’m out. Peace. No sense going any further. 50 dead. So what?! They all had it coming to them. You’re right. I’m wrong. It was a violent protest. Sure. Whatever you say. “Protest turned violent” doesn’t necessarily mean the Palestinians were the violent side and you don’t know but you just assume. Palestinians don’t matter to you. That’s a fact. Bye bye. See you again in a few weeks. 

Just now, Justice said:

I’m out. Peace. No sense going any further. 50 dead. So what?! They all had it coming to them. You’re right. I’m wrong. It was a violent protest. Sure. Whatever you say. “Protest turned violent” doesn’t necessarily mean the Palestinians were the violent side and you don’t know but you just assume. Palestinians don’t matter to you. That’s a fact. Bye bye. See you again in a few weeks. 

See ya later! Don't go prodding any bears!

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Justice said:

Snowflake triggered an avalanche.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Justice said:

Maybe when your people finally realize they've been used as pawns, you can have a rational discussion.

Maybe that time will come soon with KSA speaking out.

Just now, GG said:

Maybe when your people finally realize they've been used as pawns, you can have a rational discussion.

Maybe that time will come soon with KSA speaking out.

I’ve maintained over the years that peaceful resistance is the best way to go and I’ve even stated the Palestinians should demand a ONE state solution. No Palestine at all. Just Israel as long as the Palestinians are given equal rights and access to all of Israel. If you don’t believe me then search for it. You’ll see. 

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

26copypaste has a little brother. 

Still, bman does it better.

Does this guy ever add any value to this forum, or should I ignore him now?

After looking through his post history it seems he only posts insults, calls posters snowflakes, and brags about his sex life.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Real News said:

After looking through his post history it seems he only posts insults, calls posters snowflakes, and brags about his sex life.

So what you're saying is that in 35 years, he will be President?

• Haha (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Real News said:

learn to appreciate what he brings to the board.... worth it....

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Real News said:

Ignore me. I'd hate to set off a trigger warning.  I add no value.

I add football insight once every while, though. Hard to do when we are a ****ty program.