Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

That's the crazy thing. How have they tied their religion to this?

The same way every religion does: label them unbelievers and satanists, and they're inhuman and you can do anything you want.

It's the exact same attitude and verbal manipulation that leads people to openly celebrate Justice Scalia's death. The difference is only of degree, not of type.

Yes, I said it. Progressives are religious extremists.

CHURCHILL ON ISLAM

Unbelievable, but the speech below was written in 1899. (Check Wikipedia - The River War).

The attached short speech from Winston Churchill, was delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and journalist. It probably sets out the current views of many, but expresses in the wonderful Churchillian turn of phrase and use of the English language, of which he was a past master.

Sir Winston Churchill was, without doubt, one of the greatest men of the late 19th and 20th centuries. He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and British Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt.

He was a prophet in his own time. He died on 24th January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral.

HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages 248-250 London

CHURCHILL ON ISLAM

Unbelievable, but the speech below was written in 1899. (Check Wikipedia - The River War).

The attached short speech from Winston Churchill, was delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and journalist. It probably sets out the current views of many, but expresses in the wonderful Churchillian turn of phrase and use of the English language, of which he was a past master.

Sir Winston Churchill was, without doubt, one of the greatest men of the late 19th and 20th centuries. He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and British Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt.

He was a prophet in his own time. He died on 24th January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral.

HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages 248-250 London

And day 1 Obama took down Churchill.

And day 1 Obama took down Churchill.

Yes he did. That had slipped my mind. It must be very sad to be ashamed of your beliefs, or in the very least hesitant to proclaim them due to political reasons. I wonder if he will continue the charade once he doesn't need political cover?

Yes he did. That had slipped my mind. It must be very sad to be ashamed of your beliefs, or in the very least hesitant to proclaim them due to political reasons. I wonder if he will continue the charade once he doesn't need political cover?

He is a Muslim.

No one even knows what he did for a huge chunk of his life before he was a community organizer and his wife took a political patronage/kickback position at the hospital. Our media is top notch.

Thank you. I can't fast this year because I have hypertension. Can't say I miss it. Lol.

3 of my colleagues are fasting. I wouldn't survive 4 hours.

Edited by meazza

Thank you. I can't fast this year because I have hypertension. Can't say I miss it. Lol.

If you were Catholic, you'd have to do what the church says no matter what your health. And they say Allah isn't merciful.

Of course, if he were truly merciful, Ramadan wouldn't be during the summer solstice.

Very sad. Very stupid. Hitchhiking isn't a great idea in the most peaceful of countries.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/06/08/woman-hitchhiked-middle-east-prove-muslims-peaceful-gets-raped-murdered-instead/

The prophet Muhammad prophesied times and actions like these would come. I found this in an article from the Huffington Post:

A study of the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad also demonstrates that he warned us of the rise of religious extremism in this age in astonishing detail.

1,400 years ago, he prophesized that a time would come when nothing would remain of Islam but its name, nothing of the Quran but its word, and that many Mosques would be splendidly furnished but destitute of guidance (Mishkatul Masabih). In these latter days, the true spiritual essence of Islam would be lost, and religion, for the most part, would be reduced to a ritualistic compulsion. He foretold that the clergy would be corrupt and be a source of strife during these times.

He also went on to describe terrorist groups such as ISIS that would try to hijack the Islamic faith. At this time of dissension, he said there would appear a group of young people who would be immature in thought and foolish. They would speak beautiful words but commit the most heinous of deeds. They would engage in so much prayer and fasting that the worship of the Muslims would appear insignificant in comparison. They would call people to the Quran but would have nothing to do with it in reality. The Quran would not go beyond their throats, meaning they wouldnt understand its essence at all, merely regurgitating it selectively. The Prophet then went on to describe these people as the worst of the creation.

We may not be there yet, but we're getting there.

Edited by Justice

The prophet Muhammad prophesied times and actions like these would come. I found this in an article from the Huffington Post:

A study of the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad also demonstrates that he warned us of the rise of religious extremism in this age in astonishing detail.

1,400 years ago, he prophesized that a time would come when nothing would remain of Islam but its name, nothing of the Quran but its word, and that many Mosques would be splendidly furnished but destitute of guidance (Mishkatul Masabih). In these latter days, the true spiritual essence of Islam would be lost, and religion, for the most part, would be reduced to a ritualistic compulsion. He foretold that the clergy would be corrupt and be a source of strife during these times.

He also went on to describe terrorist groups such as ISIS that would try to hijack the Islamic faith. At this time of dissension, he said there would appear a group of young people who would be immature in thought and foolish. They would speak beautiful words but commit the most heinous of deeds. They would engage in so much prayer and fasting that the worship of the Muslims would appear insignificant in comparison. They would call people to the Quran but would have nothing to do with it in reality. The Quran would not go beyond their throats, meaning they wouldnt understand its essence at all, merely regurgitating it selectively. The Prophet then went on to describe these people as the worst of the creation.

We may not be there yet, but we're getting there.

Sorry...but I don't buy it until I see references to hadiths.