Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Thank you. I can't fast this year because I have hypertension. Can't say I miss it. Lol.

If you were Catholic, you'd have to do what the church says no matter what your health. And they say Allah isn't merciful.

Of course, if he were truly merciful, Ramadan wouldn't be during the summer solstice.

Very sad. Very stupid. Hitchhiking isn't a great idea in the most peaceful of countries.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2016/06/08/woman-hitchhiked-middle-east-prove-muslims-peaceful-gets-raped-murdered-instead/

The prophet Muhammad prophesied times and actions like these would come. I found this in an article from the Huffington Post:

A study of the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad also demonstrates that he warned us of the rise of religious extremism in this age in astonishing detail.

1,400 years ago, he prophesized that a time would come when nothing would remain of Islam but its name, nothing of the Quran but its word, and that many Mosques would be splendidly furnished but destitute of guidance (Mishkatul Masabih). In these latter days, the true spiritual essence of Islam would be lost, and religion, for the most part, would be reduced to a ritualistic compulsion. He foretold that the clergy would be corrupt and be a source of strife during these times.

He also went on to describe terrorist groups such as ISIS that would try to hijack the Islamic faith. At this time of dissension, he said there would appear a group of young people who would be immature in thought and foolish. They would speak beautiful words but commit the most heinous of deeds. They would engage in so much prayer and fasting that the worship of the Muslims would appear insignificant in comparison. They would call people to the Quran but would have nothing to do with it in reality. The Quran would not go beyond their throats, meaning they wouldnt understand its essence at all, merely regurgitating it selectively. The Prophet then went on to describe these people as the worst of the creation.

We may not be there yet, but we're getting there.

Edited by Justice

The prophet Muhammad prophesied times and actions like these would come. I found this in an article from the Huffington Post:

A study of the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad also demonstrates that he warned us of the rise of religious extremism in this age in astonishing detail.

1,400 years ago, he prophesized that a time would come when nothing would remain of Islam but its name, nothing of the Quran but its word, and that many Mosques would be splendidly furnished but destitute of guidance (Mishkatul Masabih). In these latter days, the true spiritual essence of Islam would be lost, and religion, for the most part, would be reduced to a ritualistic compulsion. He foretold that the clergy would be corrupt and be a source of strife during these times.

He also went on to describe terrorist groups such as ISIS that would try to hijack the Islamic faith. At this time of dissension, he said there would appear a group of young people who would be immature in thought and foolish. They would speak beautiful words but commit the most heinous of deeds. They would engage in so much prayer and fasting that the worship of the Muslims would appear insignificant in comparison. They would call people to the Quran but would have nothing to do with it in reality. The Quran would not go beyond their throats, meaning they wouldnt understand its essence at all, merely regurgitating it selectively. The Prophet then went on to describe these people as the worst of the creation.

We may not be there yet, but we're getting there.

Sorry...but I don't buy it until I see references to hadiths.