Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

The Five Pillars Of Islam:

Pillar I: The lie that Muhammad was visited by the Abrahamic angel of God Gabriel in the Hira cave. Christians and Jews deny that their angel Gabriel ever visited non-Jew/non-Christian Muhammad in the Hira cave. The Christians and Jews had at least 600 years of experience to know that their angel Gabriel never visited Muhammad in the Hira cave.

Pillar II: The lie that Muhammad was an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Christians and Jews rejected Muhammad as an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Jews called Muhammad "the mad man" and Christians thought that Muhammad was insane and evil.

Pillar III: Taquia. Muslims are allowed to lie about false-Prophet Muhammad and the Godless lie called Islam to advance the Godless lie called Islam.

Pillar IV: Death for apostasy and fatwas. When a Muslim finally realizes that they were duped into following a Godless cult started by barbaric, evil, lying, slave owning, greedy, murdering, false-Prophet Muhammad and they decide to leave the false religion of Islam they could face death. It's 2017 - religions don't practice death for apostasy. Only Godless fascist death cults like Islam, Nazism and Communism practice death for apostasy.

Pillar V: World wide caliphate (revenge). Destruction of both the Jews and Christians for denying that their angel of God Gabriel visited Muhammad and for rejecting Muhammad as an Abrahamic Prophet of God.

The Five Pillars Of Islam:
Pillar I: The lie that Muhammad was visited by the Abrahamic angel of God Gabriel in the Hira cave. Christians and Jews deny that their angel Gabriel ever visited non-Jew/non-Christian Muhammad in the Hira cave. The Christians and Jews had at least 600 years of experience to know that their angel Gabriel never visited Muhammad in the Hira cave.
Pillar II: The lie that Muhammad was an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Christians and Jews rejected Muhammad as an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Jews called Muhammad "the mad man" and Christians thought that Muhammad was insane and evil.
Pillar III: Taquia. Muslims are allowed to lie about false-Prophet Muhammad and the Godless lie called Islam to advance the Godless lie called Islam.
Pillar IV: Death for apostasy and fatwas. When a Muslim finally realizes that they were duped into following a Godless cult started by barbaric, evil, lying, slave owning, greedy, murdering, false-Prophet Muhammad and they decide to leave the false religion of Islam they could face death. It's 2017 - religions don't practice death for apostasy. Only Godless fascist death cults like Islam, Nazism and Communism practice death for apostasy.
Pillar V: World wide caliphate (revenge). Destruction of both the Jews and Christians for denying that their angel of God Gabriel visited Muhammad and for rejecting Muhammad as an Abrahamic Prophet of God.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.4.

• 2 weeks later...

If these aren't the saddest pictures in human history....and somehow they probably are not....I din't know what to say.

These are pretty well publicized at this point and I'm sure you might have seen them. If not.....I don't really know why I posted this.....part of me says it is important to know what some people will do....but another part says that there is no need to see these pictures.....they are of small children preparing to kill ISIS prisoners. One of the killers is practically a baby.

I can't and won't bring myself to watch the videos.

I don't know what can or should be done to stop this, I don't know if it can be stopped, but wishing for some shred of humanity from this group of people is clearly not an option.

If these aren't the saddest pictures in human history....and somehow they probably are not....I din't know what to say.

These are pretty well publicized at this point and I'm sure you might have seen them. If not.....I don't really know why I posted this.....part of me says it is important to know what some people will do....but another part says that there is no need to see these pictures.....they are of small children preparing to kill ISIS prisoners. One of the killers is practically a baby.

I can't and won't bring myself to watch the videos.

I don't know what can or should be done to stop this, I don't know if it can be stopped, but wishing for some shred of humanity from this group of people is clearly not an option.

More US propaganda probably

It's from The Sun. I'd hardly consider it reliable.

That was just the link I posted. It is available all over the internet..same story discussing the videos and pictures. I haven't seen anything saying it is inauthentic. I hope to see something like that soon.

Judicial Watch: Airport Shooter Converted to Islam, Identified as Aashiq Hammad Years Before Joining Army.

“The Ft. Lauderdale Airport shooter is a Muslim convert who years before joining the U.S. Army took on an Islamic name (Aashiq Hammad), downloaded terrorist propaganda and recorded Islamic religious music online, according to public records dug up by the investigative news site of an award-winning, California journalist.

This is pertinent information that the Obama administration apparently wants to keep quiet.”

Judicial Watch: Airport Shooter Converted to Islam, Identified as Aashiq Hammad Years Before Joining Army.

“The Ft. Lauderdale Airport shooter is a Muslim convert who years before joining the U.S. Army took on an Islamic name (Aashiq Hammad), downloaded terrorist propaganda and recorded Islamic religious music online, according to public records dug up by the investigative news site of an award-winning, California journalist.

This is pertinent information that the Obama administration apparently wants to keep quiet.”

A veteran of the Iraq war, right?