Tracking the Bills Front Office - Gas up the jet!

CherryCoke

For those interested... Sorry if already posted..saw this on another board...This appears to be the plane Pegula and company are using to tour the country....

Yeah yeah I know it's creepy, but kind of interesting

Flight #1: Buffalo to Florida (reported that Russ And Doug went to pegulas house)

Flight #2: Florida to Denver (Gase)

Flight #3: Denver to Seattle (bevell & Quinn)

Flight #4: Seattle to San Fran scheduled for this morning. Who's in SF? Rex? Shanny?

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960/history/20150104/1630Z/KBFI/KSFO

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this just like a net jets, so they switched planes or something. 48 minutes doesn't seem feasible.

If I remember correctly Chip Kelly's interview clocked it at 17 minutes. it was widely reported in Oregon afterwords.

of course sitting across the table from Nix and Brandon may have had something to do with it.

I wonder if this just like a net jets, so they switched planes or something. 48 minutes doesn't seem feasible.

Possible, but I believe the Pegula's own their learjet.

EDIT:I am bored at work. Executive Jets is very similar to Net Jets. So your assessment is probably spot on JR.

Edited by BRAWNDO

If I remember correctly Chip Kelly's interview clocked it at 17 minutes. it was widely reported in Oregon afterwords.

of course sitting across the table from Nix and Brandon may have had something to do with it.

Even Kelly's interviews are up tempo!!

You have to wonder what questions are being asked in interviews, if they only last 20-40 minutes. I could probably do 3 hours alone, and I am not a GM or football expert.

Consider these topics:

1) management style

2) vision of team

3) vision of interplay between FO and staff

4) offensive philosophy

5) defensive philosophy

6) staffing of assistants

7) QB development

8) assessment of bills roster

For those interested... Sorry if already posted..saw this on another board...This appears to be the plane Pegula and company are using to tour the country....

Yeah yeah I know it's creepy, but kind of interesting

Flight #1: Buffalo to Florida (reported that Russ And Doug went to pegulas house)

Flight #2: Florida to Denver (Gase)

Flight #3: Denver to Seattle (bevell & Quinn)

Flight #4: Seattle to San Fran scheduled for this morning. Who's in SF? Rex? Shanny?

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960/history/20150104/1630Z/KBFI/KSFO

I can not believe you found this. Amazing...