Sammy fake drama (Sully)

YoloinOhio

So Sammy says this:

@sammywatkins: Trying to see what activities I'm doing today city so boring 💯💯💯

People instantly think he's taking about Buffalo, including Sully

@TBNSully: Maybe Sammy Watkins could actually try to discover some of the culture that Buffalo has to offer.

But no one actually knows whether he's still in Buffalo

@NickelCityBills: Just wondering if we know for sure that 14 is actually in Buffalo. Not sure he is...

But either way, with Mario and Marcel as 1st team all pros now, it's official, Sammy Watkins is Jerry Sullivan's new illogical target for senseless slams.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol - I think he's in Fort Meyers

So he called Sully a clueless page stalker?

Stay tuned for lots of well thought out articles in the BN about the Sammy trade! Cut him now!

We Were just in Ft. meyers, nices beaches and 1000 strip malls. i think its where he meant. Buffalo blows away ft.Meyers nightlife.

So Sammy says this:

@sammywatkins: Trying to see what activities I'm doing today city so boring

@TBNSully: Maybe Sammy Watkins could actually try to discover some of the culture that Buffalo has to offer.

@NickelCityBills: Just wondering if we know for sure that 14 is actually in Buffalo. Not sure he is...

But either way, with Mario and Marcel as 1st team all pros now, it's official, Sammy Watkins is Jerry Sullivan's new illogical target for senseless slams.

Well, I think that it's safe to say that he's not in NYC, Chicago, LA, or in his original stomping grounds in Florida.

Odds are.

So Sammy says this:

@sammywatkins: Trying to see what activities I'm doing today city so boring

And Sammy says this:

To all you clueless page stalkers who have clearly nothing else to do but watch my tweets I'm not in BUFFALO wasn't referring to BUFF

0 replies 141 retweets 410 favorites
Take that, Sully, you clueless page stalker who has nothing else to do but watch Sammy's tweets :oops:
Edited by Hopeful

I'm sure every town has their local idiot sports journalists, but some of the ones in Buffalo have to be among the most brutal in the entire game. Sullivan starts so much ****, has such a garbage whiny tone, and is so frequently embarrassingly wrong.