Head Coach candidate: Wade Phillips

major

It probably would not happen, but I would not be against it either. It would be a good bookend. He was the last coach to take us to the playoffs and we are on the cusp of the playoffs.

He never should have left in the first place.

As I recall people were fixated on the fact that he did not wear a headset while the Bills HC.

Wade is a great guy. He was a neighbor of friends of ours (Trivia: lived on the same street as Scotty Bowman).

Last coach who took you to playoffs: wade Phillips

Its like history repeating. Last coach to get us to 9-7: Mularkey. He quit, and now Marrone quits on Buffalo.

Now lets hire Wade. It will be like going back in time for real.

Edited by ldandria

Hey Seeing as we have new owners now & the history of the team is what it is & a lot of the folks that are here now weren't here the last time we had a winning coach that had a winning season let's bring him back to right the wrong at our last chance at the play offs .

How Bout It Let's start a campaign to

BRING BACK WADE !! BRING BACK WADE !!

Hey Ralph did it here with Lou Saban . Now that Pegula owns the team there is nothing between Wade & the owner & they are interviewing every one so WHY NOT ??

Wade has a good record i think . Can you tell the Bills boredom is starting to set in already !!

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/PhilWa0.htm

Brilliant - simply Brilliant i say !!