Pick a QB, any QB...who in 2015?

Gugny

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This list is terrible to pick from. I heard that Eli Manning and Kaepernick can be up for trade. They are my 1st and 2nd choices. If I have to pick from this list, i would take Sanchez. He was very promising coming out of USC, but the Jets has a way to ruin QB. He is already showing ability to play with the Eagles. I think he could work out with the Bills.

It's possible that Bradford may be available yet, depending on who they bring in. The Rams said today that he has to compete for the starting job. I'm not sure why they would say that, unless there was a decent chance they weren't going to keep him.

http://profootballta...r-starting-job/

If Bradford winds up here, I'd be pretty psyched.

First choice would be to see if there is some way to make a move for Eli Manning.... probably no longer possible as they declared next year make or break.

From the list I would take Hoyer and either Mallet/Locker to compete w/ EJ.... and make sure the EJ got a clear, fair shot

Bradford's stats in the 2 seasons he stayed healthy:

Year Games Yards Comp% TDs INTs QB Rating

2010 (1st) 16 3512 60.0 18 15 76.5

2012 (3rd) 16 3702 59.5 21 13 82.6

Unfortunately, only 17 games played in the other 3 seasons.

Unrelated comment: Does anyone know how to insert/create a good table in this editor? Geesh! WYS not = WYG

Not even as good as Orton.

Mike Glennon from Tampa might be available for the right price assuming the Buc's pick Mariota with the 1st overall choice. He's put up decent numbers with a lousy team and has the physical tools for the position. Something like a condtional 3rd or 4th in '16 that improves based on his performance might do it. Unlike most of the other QB options I don't see a lot of baggage or issues and the cap number is very low.

The slightly possible but dream on group (in my order of preference):

Foles

Bradford

The definitely possible group:

Kellen Moore

Matt Moore

Matt Schaub

Derek Anderson

Austin Davis

Ryan Nassib

Locker

McCoy

Hopefully Whaley talks to the Eagles. Sanchez is a FA, Foles is only signed through 2015 and they just drafted Matt Barkley in 2013. Maybe they can sign Sanchez and have Barkley be his back up and that might free up a trade for Foles. Don't know if something like that would happen, but I could see it happening. We had heard earlier in the year that Kelly wasn't enamored with Foles. I think Foles would work here more so than him going forward in Philly. Philly didn't lose anything at the QB when Foles went down and Sanchez stepped in. Hmmmm.....you never know.

Hopefully Whaley talks to the Eagles. Sanchez is a FA, Foles is only signed through 2015 and they just drafted Matt Barkley in 2013. Maybe they can sign Sanchez and have Barkley be his back up and that might free up a trade for Foles. Don't know if something like that would happen, but I could see it happening. We had heard earlier in the year that Kelly wasn't enamored with Foles. I think Foles would work here more so than him going forward in Philly. Philly didn't lose anything at the QB when Foles went down and Sanchez stepped in. Hmmmm.....you never know.

Except for all those lost games and missing the playoffs.

That was the team and they still finished 10-6. Stats wise Sanchez performed ever so slightly better than did Foles this year.

Sancho had a 1:1 TD : Turnover ratio. He was worse than Foles. He took a 6-1 team and got them to 10-6. He's bad. Really bad.