Rumor: Pegula met Cowher for dinner

YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't get the love for these older coaches. Isn't the stat still the same that no head coach has won a SB with 2 different teams? Cowher hasn't coached in 8 years (last season was 2007). Do we really want a guy that has been out of the league for 8 years to take over as a HC? I don't.

It's the annual Bill Cowher season: Fan bases around the NFL annually speculate and dream of bringing the the chin in as their next head coach. But, like the Grinch that he is, he teases, he wines and dines, and he goes back to the desk job where he gets work about 20 days year and collect millions. While fans are left holding the keyboard and dreaming of maybe next year. When the entire process will start all over again.

I don't think Cowher is going anywhere. An NFL analyst job on a major network is a fantastic job. The networks have figured out a way to pay these personalities so well that the thought of going back to the grind of coaching becomes less and less enticing.

I don't think Cowher is going anywhere. An NFL analyst job on a major network is a fantastic job. The networks have figured out a way to pay these personalities so well that the thought of going back to the grind of coaching becomes less and less enticing.

This.

Has any of the major coaches gone back?