Bills @ Pats - 1st half thread

Just Jack

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this ref? His pay envelope is going to be a little lighter this week. OPI, holding? Against the Cheats in Cheatsville? The NFL won't take that laying down.

Pats have everything wrapped up. This is the week they call everything to make the stats look a little better.

I have re4al confidence in Orton... as my back-up QB. Good head for the game, an ability to read Ds, he can produce Ws (but only sometimes- great Ws against GB and in Detroit, but really laid an egg against Oak and it really is the D which leads this team).

In the end, limited mobility and escapability as a QB, he does no throw well on the run and is ad has been for 10 years a .500 QB.

Manual is probably not the guy. Orton pretty clearly not the guy.

I love him as a back-up but tots of teams (including this yea r gave him the shot and after a long career he simply has failed to ever deliver.

By all means count on him to watch the game frm the bench, see things and tell the to a more talented QB. Count on him to start up to 3 game as a reserve (the opponent will then have enough new tape on him).

But no one has made a clear good case beyond hopes, dreams and wishes for him delivering more.

EJ well may not deliver, but Orton is 500 + 1 or 2 games at best.

Who is this ref? His pay envelope is going to be a little lighter this week. OPI, holding? Against the Cheats in Cheatsville? The NFL won't take that laying down.

maybe Kraft was light in the wallet this week because of Christmas

Sidenote--

These domestic violence commercials are weird

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm still getting over the shock at the holding penalty they called on Solder.

Thought the same thing. Refs have alotta nerve.

On a side note, whatever NE is doing here hopefully will shoot them in the foot. With their offense taking so many weeks off, with their bye week, hoping they come out flat as a pancake in the playoffs.