Merry Christmas Pegula Family and Thanks!

Merry Christmas to the Terry and Kim Pegula and thanks for the huge early Christmas present you gave all Bills fans when you bought the team and ensured they would stay in WNY. It's a shame some people forgot what a wonderful thing you have done for Sabres and Bills fans with you commitment to us already. For them I hope you find some coal in mining to give to them. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Thank you also. I'm 69 and have followed my team all these years. I grew up in Buffalo and never missed a game for 8 years. Transferred all over and still went to a game or two each year. Still try two. I need my Bill's year round to make me happy. If they were not in Buffalo I would cry. I cryed when you bought the team. Thank you again.

I have said this before - a poor performing team in an open-air stadium in a cold climate with a poor economy led to a lot of empty seats in November and December games in recent years. That combined with some of the league's lowest ticket prices and fewest amount of luxury boxes created a team that was among the lowest on the revenue scale and was ripe to be moved to another market after Ralph's passing. Each year we missed the playoffs, I worried more and more that the downward spiral would contine and ultimately result the team leaving WNY. Thank you Ralph for the lease deal and thank you Terry Pegula for stepping up to the plate and saving the Bills! I can live with (yet) another poor season with no playoffs knowing that the team will remain in Buffalo and have hope for the future. Happy Holidays to the Wilson and Pegula families!

I was glad to see this thread. The loss yesterday was tough to stomach (but a relevant week 16 game was nice).

BUT the team is here to stay. And i am very grateful to the Pegula family for that.

The biggest victory this year goes to the owners box.

I have said this before - a poor performing team in an open-air stadium in a cold climate with a poor economy led to a lot of empty seats in November and December games in recent years. That combined with some of the league's lowest ticket prices and fewest amount of luxury boxes created a team that was among the lowest on the revenue scale and was ripe to be moved to another market after Ralph's passing. Each year we missed the playoffs, I worried more and more that the downward spiral would contine and ultimately result the team leaving WNY. Thank you Ralph for the lease deal and thank you Terry Pegula for stepping up to the plate and saving the Bills! I can live with (yet) another poor season with no playoffs knowing that the team will remain in Buffalo and have hope for the future. Happy Holidays to the Wilson and Pegula families!

Good post. Had the same thoughts/trepidation

Merry Christmas to the Terry and Kim Pegula and thanks for the huge early Christmas present you gave all Bills fans when you bought the team and ensured they would stay in WNY. It's a shame some people forgot what a wonderful thing you have done for Sabres and Bills fans with you commitment to us already. For them I hope you find some coal in mining to give to them. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Here, here!