15 years and counting

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was a 20 year old kid who was late for work. the bills had the lead and they just needed to kickoff so i ran to my car and rushed to work. i got to work to find out they amazingly lost. it was so long ago but i miss being in the playoffs

Offensive ineptitude has reached a level of criminal proportions. How nate hackett still has a job is beyond me. Sitting in the NYC bills bar, some girl behind me is watching her first Bills game. Shes demonstrated a significant amount of football knowledge thus far. About half way through the third quarter, she says "You guys really need a new coach." Boy was she right.

They were in the hunt a week longer than normal so this season was a huge success

Normally they're eliminated in November, so it was nice to see a few meaningful games in December. It would be great to finally see meaningful games in January again.

Offensive ineptitude has reached a level of criminal proportions. How nate hackett still has a job is beyond me. Sitting in the NYC bills bar, some girl behind me is watching her first Bills game. Shes demonstrated a significant amount of football knowledge thus far. About half way through the third quarter, she says "You guys really need a new coach." Boy was she right.

+1

Hackett is a moron, and Orton sucks.

And that was before St Doug's soon-to-be-infamous punt on 4th and 1.

i was a 20 year old kid who was late for work. the bills had the lead and they just needed to kickoff so i ran to my car and rushed to work. i got to work to find out they amazingly lost. it was so long ago but i miss being in the playoffs

I watched the home run throwback in an American sports bar in Antigua, Guatemala, surrounded by hostile fans of other teams. When the Bills took the lead and the game was in the bag I felt elated. A couple of minutes later I was embarrassed beyond belief. I thought for sure, that team would be back the next year. 15 years ago!! The next year it all went to hell!!

We need a new offensive coordinator and new coaches for the offense. I would be okay if we replaced Marrone, but what we need more than anything else is a quality starting QB. Same thing that we have been searching for since Jim Kelly retired.

Pics?

15 years is a long time. Next Tuesday will be the 19th anniversary of their last playoff win.

I do hope that when it does happen, the playoff game is a home one. The amount of hype and excitement for the 1st playoff game in a generation being at home will make for a very rare atmosphere.

I also really hope the Ralph gets at least another playoff game before she is done.