15 years and counting

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you are saying is making a sarcastic post on a Bills message board is a poor way to handle your frustration with the Bills? Maybe you are just so conditioned to defend the Bills no matter what that you immediately attack anything you perceive as negative towards the Bills.

Trust me I am dealing with this just fine. I am disappointed and nothing more. You just want to project an unstable image so my post will be discredited and the Bills organization looks better. Honestly, I think my post is a perfectly reasonable way to deal with my Bills frustrations. Like I said, you trying to infer someone's emotional state by reading their sarcastic post is nothing more than you trying to discredit the post by attacking the poster.

On which online forum do you post when you have frustrations with real life? Link?

I've never seen such impassioned defense of the right to whine. Your post contained nothing to discredit. Its no different than every other thread dedicated to whining about the team. In fact, there is an identical thread whining about the 15 year playoff drought as if we weren't aware. Why does your whining deserve its own thread? Is it more heartfelt and sincere?

Why does this board exist? People are not allowed to vent after the game that clichés 15 years in a row without being called a whiner?

What I did is make a sarcastic post that help vent my frustrations. In return I get one guy calling me a whiner and another blatantly being passive - aggressive and insulting while trying to make it look like he wasn't doing so.

If you guys can't handle people venting on these boards after 15 straight years of missed playoffs, you may need to see a doctor and get your blood pressure checked. See that is me being passive aggressive.

Also, sarcasm, look it up.

Why does this board exist? People are not allowed to vent after the game that clichés 15 years in a row without being called a whiner?

What I did is make a sarcastic post that help vent my frustrations. In return I get one guy calling me a whiner and another blatantly being passive - aggressive and insulting while trying to make it look like he wasn't doing so.

If you guys can't handle people venting on these boards after 15 straight years of missed playoffs, you may need to see a doctor and get your blood pressure checked. See that is me being passive aggressive.

Also, sarcasm, look it up.

You're allowed to whine and also allowed to take your crap for it.

PS, I looked up sarcasm, and a stone ceremonial coffin has nothing to do with why you're a whiner. I think you need to get a new thesaurus.

It was depressing to watch the Offensive line get pushed around. New blood is needed.

Agreed. That was one of their worst performances I seen just by the eye test. One would think Marrone would have atleast made certain we have a strong OL since that was his specialty. It has been historically bad this year for some reason. No running game to speak of. No OL and no Running game doesn't help matters at all. The Bills have a lot of work to do on the offensive side of the ball this offseason.

Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg

Yet more insults. So my op was not sarcastic? Saying we did it in reference to missing the playoffs again is not sarcastic?

Gotta love how some only have one defense and that is to make the person they are debating with look dumb with insults and trying to create questions about their emotional state.

O

Yet more insults. So my op was not sarcastic? Saying we did it in reference to missing the playoffs again is not sarcastic?

Gotta love how some only have one defense and that is to make the person they are debating with look dumb with insults and trying to create questions about their emotional state.

O

Let me spell it out for you, since today is finger-painting day. Your post wasn't sarcasm. It was whining.

Sarcasm is somewhat clever. There's nothing clever about caterwauling.

Let me spell it out for you, since today is finger-painting day. Your post wasn't sarcasm. It was whining.

Sarcasm is somewhat clever. There's nothing clever about caterwauling.

So that is all you got. Having nothing articulate to say so you are just going to hurl insults. Grow up buddy.

So that is all you got. Having nothing articulate to say so you are just going to hurl insults. Grow up buddy.

No, it's not all I've got. But I'm treating you with kid gloves, since you're obviously delicate and in a precarious situation. :lol:

Edited by joesixpack

There are few things on this board more entertaining than a thread where the OP feels compelled to argue with everyone who responded in the thread.

Its the only way to prove that you're not a thin skinned whiner.

"I can handle things! I'm strong! Not like everybody says! Like, whiny. I'm strong, and I want respect!"

Honestly I am done with this thread and I apologize fir getting caught up in the mindless back and forth but I am not fond of people being passive aggressive while throwing around insults so they don't seem like they are a dick. If you want to be a passive aggressive ahole towards me expect me to tell you so.

Edited by Proteus

No, it's entirely plausible you were born an idiot...and you deigned us all lucky enough to have our board polluted with your idiocy.

Good stuff man. At least you are not being passive aggressive anymore. Nice for you to show your true colors.