15 years and counting

Jerry Jabber

I am pretty sweet at Madden, does that count? Seriously though are you defending Hackett?

I won't even justify that with a response. You can use the search button to see my feelings on Hackett. But I will say this. There is a big degree of irony in the fact that you get mad when people threw assumptions your way, but yet you do it to everyone who replies to you.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't even justify that with a response. You can use the search button to see my feelings on Hackett. But I winill say this. There is a big degree of irony in the fact that you get mad when people threw assumptions your way, but yet you do it to everyone who replies to you.

Wow is that what I was doing there? Thanks for letting me know. So you make ask me a question about running the offense in an insulting manner all the while laughing at me. I in response joke about my madden skills to try and lighten the mood. Then so you know I am no longer joking I say seriously though is this a defense for Hackett? I ask you because we are engaged in conversation and think it may just be easier to ask you rather than search through your threads for Hackett comments and somehow this also makes me an !@#$.

Where am I made? You tried to insult me. I made a joke which in no way was an insult to you and asked a legit question as to where you stand on Hackett (cause you know when you say do I want to the coordinator and laugh ar me, it sounds like you are defending him) and that is me getting angry and assuming you like Hackett. I mean seriously.

Edited by Proteus

Wow is that what I was doing there? Thanks for letting me know. So you make ask me a question about running the offense in an insulting manner all the while laughing at me. I in response joke about my madden skills to try and lighten the mood, then so you know I am not joking I say seriously though is this a defense for Hackett? You because we are engaged and think it may just be easier to ask you rather than search through your threads for Hackett comments and somehow this also makes me an !@#$.

Where am I made? You tried to insult me. I made a joke which in no way was an insult to you and asked a legit question as to where you stand on Hackett (cause you know when you say do I want to the coordinator and laugh ar me, it sounds like you are defending him) and that is me getting angry and assuming you like Hackett. I mean seriously.

Dude you need to lighten up. You may not feel this way but you come across as completely high strung and ready to step onto the ledge. My stance is simple. Hackett needs to go. He's a JV coach who is completely and utterly over his head at this point in time.

Take a deep breath and think about how you're coming across.

Right now you're acting like crazy stalker girlfriend and thats why people on this board are giving you a hard time.

Dude you need to lighten up. You may not feel this way but you come across as completely high strung and ready to step onto the ledge. My stance is simple. Hackett needs to go. He's a JV coach who is completely and utterly over his head at this point in time.

Take a deep breath and think about how you're coming across.

Right now you're acting like crazy stalker girlfriend and thats why people on this board are giving you a hard time.

???? You just went off on me for basically nothing after I made a joke out of your insult towards me and I need to lighten up. Ok.

???? You just went off on me for basically nothing after I made a joke out of your insult towards me and I need to lighten up. Ok.

I went off on you? Not by a long shot man. for real, deep breath, go outside, get some sun and just relax. It's going to be ok.

It is just funny how you guys try to team up.

We've been doing it for 15 years. Managed to get to the big 1-5 without a kind word.

You don't like me bashing the current regime so a group of you basically team up and insult. Very mature. What can you expect from a group of Internet tough guys

I don't care if you bash the current staff (note: it's not a regime. They're staff. They're not a Central American banana republic). You could praise them, and you'd still be an idiot.

We've been doing it for 15 years. Managed to get to the big 1-5 without a kind word.

I don't care if you bash the current staff (note: it's not a regime. They're staff. They're not a Central American banana republic). You could praise them, and you'd still be an idiot.

Tom, you're so hateful. Don't have some Christmas Sprit? Or is it every time you call someone an idiot, and angel get's it's wings? 0:)

I went off on you? Not by a long shot man. for real, deep breath, go outside, get some sun and just relax. It's going to be ok.

Wow man. I couldn't be more relaxed. I asked a serious question on your opinion of Hackett and your response was basically I am angry and a hippocrate. Not to mention stupid for not using the search function.

I dispute your assumptions and now I need to get some air and relax. As if I just threw the keyboard out the window and put my fist through the computer.

Basically what it comes down to is every mind in this thread is made up and I am an !@#$. I couldn't possibly say anything that is true. If I try to dispute wild assumptions about my personality or emotional state then I am flipping out and need to relax. Ok, good to know.

Wow man. I couldn't be more relaxed. I asked a serious question on your opinion of Hackett and your response was basically I am angry and a hippocrate. Not to mention stupid for not using the search function.

I dispute your assumptions and now I need to get some air and relax. As if I just threw the keyboard out the window and put my fist through the computer.

Basically what it comes down to is every mind in this thread is made up and I am an !@#$. I couldn't possibly say anything that is true. If I try to dispute wild assumptions about my personality or emotional state then I am flipping out and need to relax. Ok, good to know.

I imagine the founder of modern medicine would be pretty cranky at this age.

and angel get's it's wings? 0:)

What the !@#$ is that sentence construct? Seriously? You did that just to piss me off, didn't you? 'Cause it worked.

Wow man. I couldn't be more relaxed. I asked a serious question on your opinion of Hackett and your response was basically I am angry and a hippocrate.

You're a horse-box?

I love how people determine a psychological profile about you and determine your level of happiness in the real world based off a post where you are venting about your favorite sports team missing the playoffs for 15 straight years.

I am a very happy person with a pretty good life but ne and every other Bills fan has the right to vent about this and it doesn't mean we are unhappy people or on suicide watch. That is just you trying to portray someone you disagree with as unstable rather than having an opinion of your own. What you are trying is some passive - aggressive kitty ****.

This is a Bills message board and while the Bills being the Bills will not ruin my day, I think coming to a Bills board to vent about the team extending NFL's current longest playoff drought is completely reasonable. Your passive - aggressive attempt to make me seem like someone who is not in control of their emotions is weak and says a lot about you.

Dont show weakness brother. If you do the rest of the pack will jump on you and eat you alive.

Nah man, I don't think you're crazy. We needed this thread. Nobody here was aware that we were 15 years without playoffs. Thanks for enlightening us.

What the !@#$ is that sentence construct? Seriously? You did that just to piss me off, didn't you? 'Cause it worked.

It was actually just a typo. It was supposed to be "an angel gets its wings." Pissing you off was just an added bonus.

So what is this your extremely dim witted defense of the current regime?

I hear a song coming around, "Hakuna Retatta!"

Proteus, when was the last time a Bills game on Christmas week was worth watching?

With this team, you take whatever enjoyment you can get, with no other expectations.

Look at the bright side. At least we don't have to go to NE with something on the line. You all know that this team is one of the weakest mentally in the the league and has been for years. We have no leadership, no strong HC. We would have got steamrolled in NE. Think Pitt in '04. Only it would have been much worse because it would have been the damn patriots again . Imagine how depressed everyone would be.